are there any good sites

ok here you go are there any good sites where you can just be friends and not all the drama and stuff like having someone hit on you even though you are married i get on here to look at the sites i dont want to cyber or meet someone to have sex i have a hubby for that i want someone to talk to or to email that we can keep in touch most places on here are about finding your match what about the ones that are married anything for them if so please let me know ok

lol alright........lets see if this works

22 year old

seeks online friend

college grad

unemployed &

lost a best friend

lets talk...

msg me lol.

lol not exactly where i was going, but funny, and i suppose it IS theoretically possible to get some action through this site...

Any one can always IM me I'm happy to talk if I'm not on a downer sorry if I am.

All my life I have looked for grate souls ones that are here to giuld and help others throw this life,

My wife is one such and I have a few life long freands who make me feel and think.

To find one is worth far more than any foolishness on the web for the thows that can not

beond there own walls of flesh.

Friendship sites would be great, tho always some that want more than that. It shouldn't be hard to find other sites with hobbies and groups of people you can chat to, but the thing about this forum is the connection you get from people with personal problems. This place is great!