Why I miss Him so mcuh when i know he has already moved on so soon.

Why i miss his love when i know he is loving some one else more prettier than me.

why I want him back when i know he will never be mine.

Why i still love him when i know he is gone.

Why I am such a weak person. Why i can't be strong like him?

Why??????

My first love, I miss you, I love you so much. I will never forget you.

Please God help me. Please. i can not take this pain anymore.

Hey i need help,

Of course you are going to miss him. He may have moved on but how real is that relationship? He is not dealing with the break up. He is PRETENDING. You are at least acknowledging your feelings. It will make you a better person in the end.

Don't think of her as being prettier. She is not. She is just DIFFERENT. You are a wonderful person, who deserves someone who loves you and treats you with respect.

You want him back because you are still hurting. I feel the same. I want him back even though I know he is not good for me. But I think and hope that will pass with time.

And you still love him because YOU are a caring sensitive person. That is a GOOD thing. What sort of person would you be if you just thought "oh well" and moved on? It says ONLY good things about you, and ONLY shows what sort of person he is.

You are not weak. You are a real person who has real feelings. I also wish I was strong like my ex, but then I think: I don't want to be him. I don't want to be as superficial as he is. I don't want to be as fake as he is. I LIKE WHO I AM. And you should like (and love) who you are too. YOU DESERVE BETTER. And you will find it.

Please PM me if you want to. Stay strong and keep your chin up.

One thing I had to remember when my heart was so broken to pieces and I could barely breathe without crying.. was instead of asking yourself:

"Why am I so easy to leave?" Please ask yourself: "What is the character of a guy who can leave so easily?". You will get through this, even when it feels unbearable, please know that all is exactly as it should be in this moment, even if it hurts, it's "fate's plan" for you, trust it, and know that wonderful things are ahead for you.. try not to spend too much time staring in the rearview mirror, it will only cause you to crash emotionally over and over again... look ahead, look ahead, and trust that all will be okay.. and just embrace your sadness and know that you are "learning from this" for a reason, one that you can't even begin to imagine, one that will bring you wonderful things soon... and you will be okay.. you will, I promise...

Why I am such a weak person. Why i can't be strong like him?
you are not being fair to yourself. it is easy for him to look strong because he is not the one in pain. he is the one who caused it.

Please God help me. Please. i can not take this pain anymore.
God has already helped you. He made it so the pain of losing someone you love, the worst pain in the world, cannot kill you and does not last forever.