I am in so much pain

Hello everyone,

I was deeply in love with someone, he was my first love, and the relationship ended about couple weeks ago . It hurts so bad. I have never been in such a pain before, everything in this world remind me of him. Sad thing is he is with someone else now. Please some one help me how can i forget about him? I idealize him too much. I want to write a lot but i am in tears and want to cry so i will write more later.

THanks a lot almostfamous!!!

I tried to smile and felt little better.

I am a person who has hard time to share her sorrows with someone thereforeee i usually do not discuss my feeling with anyone.

i am hoping being on this forum will help me, though. Today is my first day on this forum.

Thanks for the hug i needed it big time.

Hi Ineedhelp and Welcome!

I am so sorry about your break-up. (((hugs)))

I know the pain you feel. It stinks and it does feel overwhelming, like you cannot go on. But you will it just takes time.

In the meantime, try to keep yourself busy. Hang out with your friends, family, and just try to do things that might make you feel better. Cry all you need. I feel crying cleanses the soul. Also, keeping a journal about your feelings can help a great deal too.

Just know you are not alone. There are many people on this forum that are hurting along with you. Take some time and look through the forum. And don't be a stranger. Post here often. There is so much support, advice and understanding here.

Hang in there. Things will get better, I promise.

Yes he moved on so quick. That is what makes me so sad. I heard he is very happy with his new love.

I have a lot to say but some how i am not in a mood today to go into details, besides it takes a while for me to get comfortable sharing my feeligs. Today is my first day here anyways.

I think my pain broght me here. It is good to know that i am not alone here.

You're right: you're not alone at all. We've all "been there, done that". Well if you want, you can cry all you want, but still eat and sleep well ok? *hugssssssss*

To quote somebody (called "megaed") from another thread: "You know, love has its way around...you lose this one, because you've been given a chance for your next significant other to find you. Just have some patience, love has its way. Your next significant other is looking for you too...give her a chance! Don't block her out by locking urself up in the cage that you had set yourself up in."

(for your case, change all the "HERs" to "him").

I wish you all the best ^_^.

I was sad to read your thread. I'm sorry that your relationship ended and that he's already with someone else. Only time can heal your pain. If you can feel this much love and pain and loss over someone then you can feel that for someone else again some day. Try to do some things for yourself. Maybe spend time with friends that you didn't spend much time with when you were with him. Writing is therapeautic. Movies and reading always help me to get my mind off of things. Working out is a great stress relief and really helps me to put things into perspective. Take time for yourself. It sounds like you really need it.

Hey i need help,

i know exactly how u feel, i split up with my first b/f just over 2 weeks ago and the pain is still there. i found that writing bout it here is a lot of help, with ppl offering a lot of advice n support. crying is a good thing - it helps in the process of healing, let it all out. if you ever need to talk then PM me - i am all ears.

My good friend is going through a very difficult break up now as well. I'm telling him to do things for himself that make him feel good...and to call me whenever he feels he needs to talk.

Do you have someone you can call to just vent? If not, writing is a great release...or maybe you have a hobby that helps you release stress. For me, its the drums..

welcome to ENA!

time will get better. my ex strung me along, gave me false hope, then bam 2 weeks later is with someone new.

it sucks. it hurts, but you will get better. be thankful for having known love, but realize that you deserve to be loved as well.

you may not feel it now, but life throws things at you that you can handle and will help you grow and make you a stronger better person.

keep yourself busy with friends and activities. the hardest times for me are nights and weekends. get out of the house.

realize that life has so much to offer you, and there is a whole world out there for you.

dont go actively looking for someone new. it will happen when the time is right.

cry, post, on here. they will help you as it did me.

Dear I need help,

I am in the same situation...and there are many others along with us. Reading all the posted experiences comforts me (and I do it for hours till I feel relief); I know it will do the same for you. I read somewhere here that looking in the rearview will cause you to crash! Remember that your first love is not your last.... My heart goes out to you