Does he like me?

Hey everyone! Okay here's my issue:

There's this guy in my gym class and I like him obviously. I'm always in the gym before he is and I'm sitting on the floor. And everytime he walks by me he'll brush me or "accidentally" bump into me or just touch me in some physical way. Whenever he sees me outside of gym he'll wave at me or flip my ponytail or w/e. We talk a lot and compete in gym, and he's also very complimentary. He's the only guy I know who calls me Christina or Chrissy, everyone else calls me by my last name. He talks about me outside of class and comes to my HS Varsity soccer games to watch me play and cheer me on... It seems we flirt a lot, and my friends think so too. I just, idk... Maybe he's just being nice... Idk, I like him... What should I do.

why aren't they asking the girl out?

Maybe he's afraid of rejection(like you lol) -most likely

Maybe he isn't into you -my main reason most of the times, I'll be nice to girls. Pay attention, and see if he treats other girls the same.

Maybe he's not looking for anyone right now -is he in a relationship?

Maybe he's gay -you never know

Maybe he's shy -doubt it

I'm definitely sure he's not gay, lol, and he's not in a relationship... He's not shy. But why would you flirt with someone soo much and do it just to "be nice"? I saw another post you posted and it was kinda typical to what a boy would say. Idk... NO offense, I'm just saying...

I'm socialable, so I'm nice. Plus I'm just practicing my game. Yes, it sounds harsh, and thats why you need to pay attention and see if he is nice to other girls like he is to you.

If its all you, then it's reason #1. He's afraid of rejection.

What did I say? God you got me wondering now.

I have your answer. Don't ask him out. Call his bluff. Next time you all are teasing and joking, say something to him like...I think you have a crush on me! Why don't you just get it over with and ask me out? you'll feel better. This way you haven't asked him out. but in a light hearted way you've opened the door for him to do so!! And if he doesn't ask you out, then it's ok, you can just play it off like you were just joking!

and that I should go for it? The thing is... we're in the same gym class right? And I see him every day and he has a lot of friends that I know... And he talks about me outside class. And what if he says no, then he'd prolly tell someone and it'd get around my gym class and I don't want that if he says no...

Shouldn't be afraid of anything. Imagine how much you would care if that happened to someone else. You wouldn't.

If he talks [good I assume] about you outside of class, it is a good sign.

Follow your interests. Your interest right now is to get him to go out with you. Do everything possible for that to happen. Focus on that, and only that. Simplify things and cut out the details. All you want is for you two to go out with each other. Forget everything else and go for it.