Women: Time to build your flirting skills.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corvidae...thank you for all your posts. I am going through this exact same thing with a co-worker and I really appreciate your point of view on this topic. I think I will be more direct with him instead of trying to give subtle hints and flirts....any suggestions? We are already friends, have had dinner a couple times and talk everyday at work about everything(his love life, mine, sports,etc.)

Thanks again for all your insight!

If a girl gonna act extremely shy me around that I have to iniciate most of the convo. and not tell me "I like you" in my face, I'll dump her on the next day. Shy girls bore me so easily, stop acting like you know nothing, speak up. This ain't the medieval ages, it's 2006. Ok, so it's ok to be a bit nervous, but if you can't even inicitate a "sup" "how you doing" average, typical convo. or even ask "Wjere you from" or talk about yourself, then I'm done with you and I'll go on to the next girl.

• 4 weeks later...
If a girl gonna act extremely shy me around that I have to iniciate most of the convo. and not tell me "I like you" in my face, I'll dump her on the next day. Shy girls bore me so easily, stop acting like you know nothing, speak up. This ain't the medieval ages, it's 2006. Ok, so it's ok to be a bit nervous, but if you can't even inicitate a "sup" "how you doing" average, typical convo. or even ask "Wjere you from" or talk about yourself, then I'm done with you and I'll go on to the next girl.

I couldn't agree with you any more.

Something strange happened today.

I was walking through one of the popular shopping districts in the city after work. I was just enjoying the day, looking around and doing some window shopping.After a while I decided to head to where I park my car and go home. As I'm walking I past by loads of people. During the walk I noticed someone was walking a few paces behind me. It was a female. I believe I walked past her already(I walk fast). It was strange because she was keeping pace with me and she was wearing flip-flops. After a few blocks she actually comes up on the side of me. I turn my head to the left side to look at her and she's looking forward with this smile on her face. I continue walking and seconds later she walks DIRECTLY in front of me, crossing my path. I mean she was so close to me that if I didn't slow down I would've tripped on her shoes. Since she was walking so fast and going toward the street curb, I thought she was just rushing to cross the street. I stop at the intersection with a bunch of people when I hear a female asking someone for directions. I turn my head to the right and it's her. She looks at me real quick and looks back at the person she was talking to with this HUGE smile on her face. We all cross the street and in front of me are two girls. All of a sudden the same girl comes up on the left side of me again and brushes by my arm and keeps walking real fast without looking back. She goes in front of the two girls in front of me and crosses to the other side of the street(my right). I keep walking until I get to the next intersection(a half block) where I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn and it's an older female I passed by before. She told me "I think that girl was trying to get your attention". I said really? She said she was walking behind us for a while and it looked like she wanted to get my attention, but didn't know how to.