Dating a marriage woman... need help

im making another mistake, as i sit here and type this. she is on her way over to see me... its 9:30pm and we have both had wine.

sorry guys, i lost this round im sure i will regret this tomorrow.

its weird.. as i sit here and type this, i know she should not come over. yet.. i want her to, and i dont care that she shouldnt.

its like this is supposed to happen.

will keep you updated

Make sure you sharpen your spade. Digging your own grave is no easy task.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you sharpen your spade. Digging your own grave is no easy task.

it didnt go well...

started off well. we kissed, talked, touched. she missed me. i missed her.

then it hit them fan when we started talking about about the situation and her going back to her husband.

very emotional. but its clear. she loves me but chooses him becuase of security.. stupid reason to be with someone. she says she loves him.. but WHY IS SHE AT MY HOUSE MAKING OUT WITH ME THEN??!!!!!????

it didnt go well...

started off well. we kissed, talked, touched. she missed me. i missed her.

then it hit them fan when we started talking about about the situation and her going back to her husband.

very emotional. but its clear. she loves me but chooses him becuase of security.. stupid reason to be with someone. she says she loves him.. but WHY IS SHE AT MY HOUSE MAKING OUT WITH ME THEN??!!!!!????

It's frustrating when you know that you and someone should be together but they don't see it. I think it's more to do with their kids and the pressure of their community that is pushing them back together.

Definitely no contact.

It's frustrating when you know that you and someone should be together but they don't see it. I think it's more to do with their kids and the pressure of their community that is pushing them back together.

Definitely no contact.

eh, no contact isnt even an option at this point... since i just got off the phone with her.

and the "you coulda had me tonnight.. but you messed it up.." right before she hung up.

wonderful.

however its not over by a longshot. im still in the game. obviously.

(had some wine, forgive me)

eh, no contact isnt even an option at this point... since i just got off the phone with her.

and the "you coulda had me tonnight.. but you messed it up.." right before she hung up.

wonderful.

Sorry, I know this is difficult but the best you can ever be is her plaything on the side while she's playing happy families. You deserve better than that.

wonderful.

Do you really want to be with a woman who is a total...um how should I say... a woman with "loose" morals. Really mate she is hardly a specimen of honesty, but I guess she will be different with you right? Your a great catch and sure she will change for you, or maybe you dont want her to change? Maybe a shrink can help you get your head sorted. Good luck.

Do you really want to be with a woman who is a total...um how should I say... a woman with "loose" morals. Really mate she is hardly a specimen of honesty, but I guess she will be different with you right? Your a great catch and sure she will change for you, or maybe you dont want her to change? Maybe a shrink can help you get your head sorted. Good luck.

maybe im just drunk and not thinking clearly. its 1am and have been calling and leaving messages for 20 min.

this is after i called her husband to talk. i relaly thought i could have an intellligent conversation.. or at least. a rational one.

his repsonse "do you want me to kick your * * *?"

wow... then her tecxt message "big mistake, i hat stuff like that, dont ever call me again"

dig my own grave you say? i think ive done a good job of that. at least its over and done with ... eh?

talked to her this morning at work. not sure how, but her husband got the impression i was trying to break them apart when i called him to tell him "i will get out of your way"

not really sure how the 2 are related.. anyway, she says i ruined any chance she had with her husband and she is mad at me for that and does not want to talk to me, be my friend or anything else. I cant really get hurt over that, ive done all my hurting.

just thought i would update.

oh, also her bestfriend called me this morning to tell me that its not a good idea for me to A: call the husband, and B: call her anymore. which was nice of her to tell me since i kinda already knew that. but hey, all advice helps.

so now i go back to the "no phone calls" game

Rocks or cement?

i prefer rocks

but honestly... if what im doing is destoying how she feels about me, then in the grand scheme of things, its good. she needs to focus on her husband and even still she is not doing that. both of them hating me together is at lesat 1 thing they can have in common.

and emotionally, its not really that bad for me. was much harder last week than it was today. today im just sorta indifferent to it all.