I have bpd, borderline disorder, ive been in a mental ward for 3 months and have a therapist that is going to baby sit me like a * * * *ing 5 year old for the next 2 y ears. im 18, its not fair.. they also think im bi polar, because sometimes i get really really depressed and i get delusional th oughts, is this normal in a bpd? it usually happens after my eye gets twitchy and nervous, then a sound or somethng reminds me of something terrible and i feel like im talking a walk in death valley, like im not connected to the world anymore. does th is h appen to anyone else here too? Also somedays i feel like dressing like a boy n somedays i feel like being a girl,, this is common in borderline, but can someone tell me how to deal with thes feelings and put them in place? can someone relate??

please answer these 4 questions bye

You don't get it, do you?

They're trying to take you away from your own mind. Their making you second guess the thoughts and feelings inside of your head.

You're all you've got. Don't let someone else tell you something is "wrong" with you. They just don't understand your mind well enough. The greatest minds in history were people to acted, thought, and lived differently.

It's the people who spend their lives being "normal" that sit around trying to keep you down.

One word for you:

ESCAPE.

This isn't a dress rehearsal. Its your life and its falling away like wax from a candle. Let the flame burn brightly. Don't let them snuff you out. Don't. Be a girl today, and be a boy tomorrow, and maybe dress like a dog next wednesday if you feel like it.