making out infront of friends...rude or fine?

my bf and i have no problem showing our affection for each other but im worried that when we go out with our friends and makeout say @ the movies...that they feel uncomfortable...(you see we were friends first in this really close group who hangs out all the time still)..i dont know...ive never had a problem with seeing ppl doing stuff like that...ya know...as long as theyre not going @ it heavy duty in the middle of like the lunchroom! but ANYWAYS! ive asked a couple of them about it and they say theyre ok with it but i think theyre still all healing from the shock of the two of us hooking up @ all...should we limit our "action" to private one-on-one time only? please help!

i don't see a problem with it...i think if you 2 are in love and you want to express that without anyone being discussed with it than it's Ok...some people thow i guess would show a Problem with that. Or they might just be jealous..but if it friends, Than i won't worry to much they understand or should, that you 2 are going out.

Hey. Personally, i get sick to my stomach and want to gag when my close friends are all over each other with their bfs... It just makes me feel more lonely, esp when ur girls all have guys. I think to be polite it isnt bad to show some affection...But please please please dont be one of those couples that just constantly are sucking face and in their own world. That is what turns people off majorly... in my experience at least.

SWING, you don't kiss in public?

No offence or anything but maybe it's cause your from a different country and it's sort of a Rude thing to do in public, But her in the U.S.A. if a guy is looking at a girl who is taken, and the boyfriend see's another man looking. it's not uncommon to see that b/f husband Kiss his g/f / wife, it's like showing the other guy. Shes taken

Like rubbing it in. which is kind of rude but use Americans are notorious for that

hey smiles314

see thats how ive sometimes felt before (before this bf and seeing ppl making out) but i think theres a difference between like in their own world and just a little, tasteful kissing...but thanx so much for a fellow girls view too! cuz those were the friends i was most worrying about offending! haha oddly enough, , the other guys have no problem with it! (little weired out over here...lol jk)

Hey, Kiss.

You are welcome... Oddly i find that guys don't pay much attention to that and really don't care. But the girls, esp. the ones who are missing a guy tend to feel bad and annoyed about it. And tastefull kissing is ok. Just that slobering, i have to be all over you at all times- kinda thiing gets annoying to much. But i'm sure you are fine in public...so no worries.

A little kiss and making out isnt too bad, but dont be rude. Because even though your friends may say that its ok by them maybe they are recovering from the shock of you guys getting together and maybe let them get used to the idea of you and your new bf being together before you make out infront of them heaps. btw whats the point of hanging out with them if you want to constantly make out? Just think of how you would like to be treated if one of your friends was doing it too you.

• 11 months later...
Hey. Personally, i get sick to my stomach and want to gag when my close friends are all over each other with their bfs... It just makes me feel more lonely, esp when ur girls all have guys. I think to be polite it isnt bad to show some affection...But please please please dont be one of those couples that just constantly are sucking face and in their own world. That is what turns people off majorly... in my experience at least.

That kinda sounds like jelousy...

I think its ok to some extent. If he starts feeling you up like crazy then thats when people are gonna get pissed off. But nothing like just hooking up in the movies.

I think that it is okay to a certain point. It is okay to do lil kisses, ect, but when you start making out, it get really uncomfortable.

In reguards to the movies, I think that it is okay as long as they aren't distracted from the movie........I would be pissed if I payed to see a movie, and instead I have to listen to people making kissing sounds next to me, but w/e.

Don't "make out" in front of them....save that for mabey going to the movies alone wit your boy ALONE!

lol....it's up to you..................good luck

• 2 weeks later...

honestly i hav some friends that make out with us, and its very annoying. its not about being jealous or nething, i mean i hav a bf and my other friends as well. but if u want to b affectionate, do it wen ur alone, have some dignity. its ok to hold hands or hug or even a lil kisisng but making out n stuf, its disrespectful. its not dat ur friends will hate u or nething, but its just dey may not want to tell u dat it dus bother dem sometimes. i no u want to b affectionate all da time wid ur bf, buh try to keep da personal stuf fer wen ur alone.

dont you think it'll be more wonderful if you keep this couple stuffs just between the two of you? yeah, it's nice to show the world how much you love each other, but still there are things that should be kept from the public.. like making-out. coz when you do, these moments become much more precious for the both of you.. you dont want to be an open book for all the world to see what you do when you're together,would you? and when you're with friends, i suggest you also treat each other as friends and save those romances when your all alone. it will not only deepen your relationship but also the way other people sees you as a couple.. to hold hands and hug are ok.. lip service..not that cool.

dont you think it'll be more wonderful if you keep this couple stuffs just between the two of you? yeah, it's nice to show the world how much you love each other, but still there are things that should be kept from the public.. like making-out. coz when you do, these moments become much more precious for the both of you.. you dont want to be an open book for all the world to see what you do when you're together,would you? and when you're with friends, i suggest you also treat each other as friends and save those romances when your all alone. it will not only deepen your relationship but also the way other people sees you as a couple.. to hold hands and hug are ok.. lip service..not that cool.