question for guys? about dating and seriousness

well it depends when u say "dating"....r u guys officially a couple yet? if u guys are official for a couple of months....and he starts wanting to spend time with u in....i really think he just want some real quiet and alone time with ya....settling down

I'd say that when you hit the "comfort zone". Its not a bad thing, unless he is flat out refusing to go anywhere with you. Personally thats how I tend to get (not the refusing part..) after a while and I'd just sooner spend a couple nites on the couch than going out. Definetly settling down, and like I said, I don't think its a bad thing.

I'd say that when you hit the "comfort zone". Its not a bad thing, unless he is flat out refusing to go anywhere with you. Personally thats how I tend to get (not the refusing part..) after a while and I'd just sooner spend a couple nites on the couch than going out. Definetly settling down, and like I said, I don't think its a bad thing.

yes.. and also the part about being expensive might be partially true if the guy's paying every time. and the comfort zone is more relaxing for guys, for me personally that is when I can enjoy my relationship the time spend inside the house .. watch a movie there and just spend quiet time.. and I don't think its a sign for the guy being bored

I think it's more the initial spark. Nobody actually wants to stay home on their first date and hang out do they? While the initial stages of the relationship are exciting, the costs quickly add up... After the first three months have passed (the honeymoon phase) then I think couples tend to settle down a little, there isn't as much pressure to impress such as taking her out to a nice restaurant... I guess I would rather same my money to go away on a nice holiday together