My Current Situation

My ex says that she misses me and that she wants to be 100% sure when she decides that she will get back with me. I have told her what to expect if she got back with me eg. treat her like a princess, she also knows how I feel about her which is madly in love with her. I called her up the other day and I said to her that I only want her to call me if she desperately needs it or if she really misses me. I told her that this was just to help her get to that 100% and this will help her realise whether she truly wants to be with me. So basically NC unless she really needs to talk to me. In other words I want her to miss me so much that shes running to me.

Any other suggestions or anything to add?

Am I doing the right thing?

Basically what you've told her is that "as soon as you're ready, we can get back together and i'll treat you great"

How is this her working to get you back?

You're not ready for NC yet. You haven't reached the point where you've crossed over into taking the extreme irrational emotional decision making out of your equation.

You need to tell her again how much you want her back and you miss her and all that. Pour your heart out and let her know everything that's on your mind. The severe rejection will push you to the point where you'll see NC as the right way. It's a bottom you have to hit before you can start the climb back up.

The way you're doing it is game playing and won't lead to your success.

I see... I agree with you but I just want to know how to play it out, Ive poured my heart out to her already now im just waiting I guess. Im waiting for her to call or text, we just talked on msn and we were getting along and having a good conversation with lots of laughing but is this the way to go? How should I be acting with her now that Im waiting for her to be ready or not..?