It feels like I'm an asexual in reverse.

Hi Ross,

Well, maybe its the vibes you send out. If your insecure or if you dont like yourself, sometimes people pick up on that. Its in the way you walk, and in your expressions.. If you have no confidence, then women in general are turned off by that.. Thats just my two cents...

Ross, dude, that's every guys lament, you are no different than anyone else. Get over the naval gazing and change something about yourself.

You weren't even willing to let your hair grow out a little. Think of change as a science experiment. You know how well things are working for you now. Trial and error dude. Cavemen did it. You can too.

Complaining isn't attractive, especially in a man. Stop the insanity of doing the same thing over and over. Make some changes, in little steps. Be what you think a man would be, then eventually you become one.

To add to the other replies, you WILL attract girls but only ones who also have poor self-image. This doesn't mean you can't find anyone nice or attractive bit it does mean the 2 of you will create a relationship based totally on co-dependency. Been there, so I know what it's like, if it sounds harsh.

Ross, dude, that's every guys lament, you are no different than anyone else. Get over the naval gazing and change something about yourself.

You weren't even willing to let your hair grow out a little. Think of change as a science experiment. You know how well things are working for you now. Trial and error dude. Cavemen did it. You can too.

Complaining isn't attractive, especially in a man. Stop the insanity of doing the same thing over and over. Make some changes, in little steps. Be what you think a man would be, then eventually you become one.

I don't think the reason why I can't get a woman is down to the fact that I haven't got long hair, let's be real here.

I wouldn't grow my hair longer any more than I'd wear skin tight clothes.

That fact that it wouldn't reflect my personality, it wouldn't be me and it just wouldn't look good on me anyway would mean that I'd feel uncomfortable about how I look.

I think that'd just make things worse for trying to attract a women.

hey just be yourself.....i never changed my appearance for anyone, nuthin not even my mannerisms.

The only thing that probably i changed was i started having lots of girly friends around.....like i used to hang out with my friends who came with their gfs and i got along pretty well with all of them. I kinda developed a good sense of humour thou.

You gain confidence, i definitely did....it took me 2 months to propose to the girl who eventually broke up with me , things didn't work out and thats a shame.

But hey i don't have regrets asking her out....anyways why not just for a change forget the thing about being unattractive.

You just look at me and you will be like heck this guy had a gf, then why not me.

i don't want to post my pic here, u will find most things common between my screen name and the pic.

Don't be scared or let down if the girls don't say yes to you? I have been in that situation once, was pretty much fine with it but she was a simple girl who just didn't believe in datin n all.