possible?

hey guys,

jus have a quick question. you knw how when someone gets out of a relationship, and they talk to their friends etc to get support, and their friends would usually talk bout how bad their ex was, tell em some famous quotes etc. and people do start feelin better after this.

Can a ex be that friend? Can I talk to my ex and support HER while she is tryin to heal from OUR relationship? positives? negetives?

I am the one who initiated the breakup.

You can try; but you're not going to be helping her.

People (imho) often make the mistake of trying to be friends with their ex's to soon after a relationship.

You both need a period of time to cool off and reflect. While that period differs from person to person, it certainly isn't as short as a week or a month...

No.

Judging by what you wrote about her in your previous posts about her, I strongly advise you to LEAVE her alone.

You never felt that spark with her to begin with. By staying with her for that long, she might have felt as though you strung her along (in my opinion, you did because you always wanted to break up with her but you couldn't).

Imagine how much emotional torment she went through, thinking that you guys would work out, while in the back of your mind, you KNEW you didn't want to be with her.

Calling her would only serve to ease your pain, not hers. It would be considered stringing her along again, because she's still hurt. You calling her will only make her think that you want to work out. Don't do that. By now, I hope that even if you do call her, she's smart enough to realize the intentions behind it and not pick up that phone.

No way!! She will just resent you if you are telling her things to make her feel better about something YOU did to her in the first place. It's like a guy telling a girl how AMAZING she is while breaking up with her. She can't help but wonder, if she was so amazing then why would he be leaving her? I think it will ultimately just make her feel worse. Let her heal with her close family and friends and give her some time and space..if you do finally talk to her, try to veer away from the topic of your relationship and talk about new positive things like the future or what's been going on currently.