What makes Your woman sexy?

I'd like to hear from the men who have girlfriends, fiance's , or wives, what they find is most sexy about their significant other.

My husband says he loves my eyes,breast, butt and legs.

But I'd like to know what other things turn men on.

Like her smell, her walk, her attitude...what?

my husband and i use to go out all the time for years when we first met. we would go to bars, weddings....lots of places where there was many people.. he would always, every night after we left, tell me how i was the best looking woman there. could be a place with 300 girls and he thought i was the prettiest and most sexy.

eyes flickering, pouting lips, cheeky smile and best of all. whispering something about "later on" in my ear and walking away like nothing was said.

p.s "I love is those little dimples on her back just above her butt." there great too, add that with a lowerback tattoo. Mmmmm

It definitely has to encompass the whole package, because for me a girl could come along that looks pretty much exact and it wouldn't be the same. Of course the physical gets me wild, but the person and how she talks and walks and acts and laughs and all that stuff are the clincher. She could smirk and make a face at me and it just makes me melt.

• 2 weeks later...

I love questions like this...

But I have to ask... sexy as in... makes me want to have sex? Or sexy as in, makes her attractive to me?

I'll go with the later... but will give you the former if you ask.

I love the way the air changes when my wife walks into the room. There is a presense that I can only describe as warm and inviting.

Few things are better than making her laugh uncontrolled or squeal in any high pitched manner.

I love the way she turns her head up and brushes her hair. Or the flowery scent she leaves on everything she touches.

I love how she wears my clothes and looks ridiculously small & vulnerable. A single shirt being all she needs to wear... showing just enough leg to make me want to see more leg

As for actually making me want to have sex... well... I can get specific there to, but I wasn't sure that's what you were looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...