What to do, What to do?

ok, about 8 yrs ago I dated this girl(1) for 2 yrs and thought I was in love, she cheated on me and totally broke my heart. 4yrs ago we started talking again, hanging out together but no relationship (however there were sexual moments during that time). Now, she has cheated on all her bf's, she's cheated on me and ive also been the guy who shes cheated with w/ angers me b/c I never wanted that to happen b/c I believe in "What goes around comes around."

The girl(2) I met 4 yrs ago, she was terrific but hated, hated my ex. During our relationship I never spoke to girl(1) and whenever her name would come up through mutual friends I always told them and myself I would never get together with her again.

My problem now is, after my heart was broken by girl(2) this past xmas, I began talking to girl(1) again and now my friends and her friends hang out a lot and she has been flirting w/ me. I still like her, I mean she was my first love, but I can't help look at her past and how she has cheated and broken the hearts of many men. I am also a guy who likes to stick to his word and if I said to my friends that girl(1) was a mistake I worry about being labeled as a hypocrite.

She keeps calling me to do stuff...im playing hard to get though b/c I only go out in a group but she bugged me enough Im going to a movie w/ her tonight.

How should I handle this?

Forget her as a girlfriend. You say she has a history of cheating on people, what makes you think things will be different next time round? Infact she even more likely to cheat on you, as you takingher back after she cheated on you which sends the message, its ok you can do this to me. I would advise stay well clear, and if you do not mind just the "sexual" part of a relationship as you said you done that before with her. Have you ever considered being friends with benifits as that way you don't run the risk of getting your heartbroken again and being cheated on.

Personally I think you should search else where but thats easier said than done.

Jon

I agree 100% with the last poster. In your act, and without knowing it.. your sending a message saying 'You broke my hurt, but i'm such a wuss and i want u so much that it woun't matter if u brake it again'

My advice... no relationship... just keep it as friends to not make enemies and maybe like someone has said... friends with benefits; but don't make any sexual things that happeneds/will happened mean anything, or it will just hurt you at the end {and it will be worse than last time}

Play it cool, live that the time; take her example and turn it around.

A friend

Agreed as well.

If she cheated and hurt you, to let her do it again says you have no backbone PLUS you are *rewarding* her for hurting you. It's like she slapped you in the face and now you're saying "Please may I have another?" It telegraphs a complete lack of self-respect, and she'll end up using and hurting you again.

And it will affect your reputation with the new girl as well. When she finds out you hang out with the cheater, she'll label you as a liar and a cheater, as well as someone with no self-respect, no self-confidence, (deep breath!) AND no self control. She'll stop hanging out with you and probably tell all her friends how low you are.

Going back to the liar/cheater will come around to bite you in more ways than you even know... stay clear. The cheater is meant as a warning to others - don't do what she does.