What to do?

There is this girl that i have known for about 2-3 months. We talk all the time on the phone, but whenever we have planned to hang out with each other she has always backed out of it.(We've planned to go bowling, or to a movie, or go to one of our houses 3 times now) We have hung out 2 times and once for only 45 min. A few nights ago when she was out with her friends she called me and my other friend up a few times and didn't say anything when we answered. That made me upset and i didn't answere her phone calls for the rest of the night. She tried to call me 12 times between 12 and 12:30 AM. When i talked to her the next day she explained that her dad was yelling at her on the other line about her cell phone bill. So I believe that she still likes me becuase she tried to get ahold of me, she even called my house phone at 12:30 at night. What do all of you think I should do??

Thanks

Alright Thanks, thats what i was thinking too. Oh yea by the way i guess i probably should have said this in the original post. She was calling me after she got home from going out to eat and a movie. They were not there when she was trying to call me.