Hi, I guess it all started a few weeks ago when, after a long time, started thinking about her again.

Its been a long time since we began to try starting a relationship and when that, along with our friendship, went down the drain. It was hard for me and I made a lot of mistakes along the way. After realising everything I did NC and it seemed to work. Went on with my life and even found a few other relationships along the way... mainly to heal I guess, I was never over her and I guess im still not.

I recently found out she has a new relationship and it the thought of another guy in her life just hurts. I wish I could just phone her and tell her to leave him. Not so simple.. I have no idea what she has been up to and the wondering just keeps my mind occupied. I need to talk to her. What should I do?

thnx for reading.

I recently found out she has a new relationship and it the thought of another guy in her life just hurts. I wish I could just phone her and tell her to leave him. Not so simple.. I have no idea what she has been up to and the wondering just keeps my mind occupied. I need to talk to her. What should I do? thnx for reading.

so you just heard she had a new relationship, may not be so.. it doesn't hurt to call her and just say hi.. talk to her then you can decide if it's time to move on. it would be better then wondering, right.

I'd advise against contacting her. Be strong. The more you can control yourself and hold out, the more power you will gain over yourself, thus making you feel better. So she has moved on with another guy. Yes, it sucks. We all understand. But now take the focus off her and worry about you. Focus on healing and making yourself feel better. You'll never heal if you're worrying about her. You could upset her by contacting and trying to pry into her life. And it makes you look weak. Even if you are weak, act strong and think positive. One day it will carry over for real. Be a bigger man and walk away. Let go.

yeah that sucks....i feel like I am reading my post when i read yours. I too found out that me ex was with someone else...and even though i am dating too...i still think about me ex constantly. I would strongly advise not to contact her...it will only set you back...we both have to concentrate on ourselfs....hang in there

I know the feeling. My and my ex split up a month ago. I did some NC for a few weeks but now we are back in contact. I don't think she is seeing anyone else, but i know she will sometime and the thought of it kills me. Last night i had a dream that i saw her with my friend naked in my hallway sharing a towel. I know this situation would never happen, but it still hurts me so bad. All morning i have been upset about it.

Havn't talked to her since sunday. Yesterday she tried calling and i didn't pick up. I think i will return the call this afternoon.

Yea NC does help you heal faster but i still want my ex in my life. I feel like low contact will increase the chances of reconciliation.

So maybe one more call to your ex wouldn't be such a terrible idea. Do what you feel is right.

best luck

-brandon

so you just heard she had a new relationship, may not be so.. it doesn't hurt to call her and just say hi.. talk to her then you can decide if it's time to move on. it would be better then wondering, right.

She does for sure, friends that are close with her have told me among other things.

I dont know if contacting her is a good idea tho shell think im still into her ( even though i am but i dont want her to know that )