what do you guys think he thinks about me?

weve known eachother for now a year or so. Ive liked

him since i met him, so ofcourse when we did finally hangout

we expressed ourselves...lol

after 2bottles of liquer between like 4 or 5 of our friends and then him and i...we were playing a little drunken volly ball...him and i were doing nothing

but make up and hold eachother..

well we all wanted to go to the jacuzzi so we did...unfortunetly Iwas

the only one to get my whole body in...after our friends left we were alone...i talked him into getting in too sooo after not to long he did too.

At this point, our clothes were practically "falling off" we are making out

touching eachother in different places and totally having unprotected sex, but he didnt really stick in all the way in, just enough for me to feel alittle something something....sooo

the security guard came and we were totally getting dressed quick..

he said we can stay in there as long as we were quiet, but that didnt happen...

after we got out, he spent the night, ofcourse and we slept right next to eachother...This started going on more and more, like instead of every weekend it would be like everyday seeing eachother...

one day, i think it was actually on my birthday, i was ready to have sex, and i wanted it to be with him...This was a disaster, since he couldnt get the condom on, he tried twice both times taking a little bit more then 10 minutes....so he sugested we do it without protection, but i denied him.

I dont know why, but for some reason I knew something else was eating at him, and this is the point were he told me he was a virgin. I was so turned on and ready, but he couldnt figure out how to put a simple rubber on soo i was kind of ticked off, I turned around and just pouted, he finally left and said before he left that "he really likes me, but its personal"

I guess he was embarrased, but now at school its different between us and i dont know what to do, what to say, ive decided to talk to him in person, i just dont know where i want this conversation to go?

What do yall think guys?

If you still want him I think you should apologise for pouting and behaving like Miss Insensitivity and ask him to give you a second chance. But this time, why not get a relationship going before the sex instead of the other way round?

hm... I think that.. that was kinda dumb... even for me in my first time i got it on like in 3 secconds...

Anyways not the point... there is a problem here.. what do u want to happened? be just friends from now on? Or be like a sex relationship...

u didn't much make it clear about what u wanted your in the replays.... but the always mestirious... friday night, date over at your house.. and candle light dinner works..

or... same as promising... walk in the park under the lightning full moon and bright stars...

This would make a better/easier appology than a call on the phone... cause u could take it easy.. specially on the park.. if things get bad.. just leave... and the apology does not have to be a full 10 pages apology report... it could be as easy as " Look, i'm sorry about the other day. I dpn't want to ruin what has started beetween us about something like that."while holding hand

good ideas yall!! thank you...

to answer your question or to make mine more clear...

id like to have a good friendship with him and build a relationship on that, i dont

want it based only on sex even though id like to share this with him some day...

id like to be able to talk to him without him getting weird, and i really hope that

him and i can still be friends, but id like to know

what yall think he thinks of me after doing what we did....because since then we still

hold hands and kiss, but its different, i gave him a handjob and a blowjob like twice.

I know he likes it ,but is he thinking lower and lower of me because of my actions?

what yall think he thinks of me after doing what we did....because since then we still

hold hands and kiss, but its different, i gave him a handjob and a blowjob like twice.

I know he likes it ,but is he thinking lower and lower of me because of my actions?

Based on your other threads, I honestly suspect that you have some self esteem issues where you feel the most you have to offer guys is your sexuality. Unfortunately, the more you give that away the less they will value you.

Do you really want that? And most importantly, do you really want to feel that way about yourself?

Look, a lot of guys will gladly take your offer of a handjob or a blowjob. But, they won't respect you for it, as hypocritical as that may be. It sounds like this guy was originally interested in you for more, but you practically insisted on turning it sexual before you two could really get to know each other.

Why do you do that? It's something you should think about. Are you scared to really open up to someone?

good point...i guess ill just always be this way.

its always been the opposit actually, so i decided to be

more stragiht forward, but now im being looked down for being

straight forward....

al of this is way confusing to me. I dont think ill be in love or atleast

on the other hand, they'll never love me.

i do have esteem issues, but i didnt think it was that big of a deal.

• 1 month later...

Here's my $.02...

Since it was his first time, I'd say be supportive of the process and make sure you both are on the same page about the relationship (are both of you ready?). You did not mention how much time you guys spent together after the initial year and the condom event. Days? Weeks? Months? If it was an extended period of time, I'd just chalk what happened up to inexperience, nervousness, and anxiety. That's how I was. Something like this can be very destructive to his self esteem, so be supportive and patient.

But one word of advice from a guy such as myself - be careful who and what you tell others about what happened. If you go around school blabbing about his mishap, he'll resent you for it and will ultimately pull away or, worse yet, will push for sex and just use you.

Oh, and by the way, I agree with what Gauchori said. If he really cares about you and is positive he wants to give you his virginity (though not entirely because of hormones), he'll forgive and forget.

Doesn't sound like the two of you were ready for sex with each other. You are both still really young and inexperienced. As a guy, I'm sure you hurt his feelings about the whole condom issue. That was somewhat selfish. If you were so annoyed at his efficiency at putting a condom on, I'm wondering why you didn't slide it on him? I know that they teach that in sex ed using a banana.

Maybe think about apologizing to him for the bad sexual experience? Then see if he's willing to have a friendship and build a romantic relationship off of that?