Dieing Of confusion!!!!!!

hey ppl...i'm new to this site so obviously i don't know squat but im in desperate need of some advice...hopefully this will be more helpful than my friends lol ..k here goes...there's this guy at werk and wen i first saw him i didnt like him..i mean i didnt even think of him as dating material but then his friend told my friend that he liked me so thas what got me attracted to him and then i told this girl that talks to him that i liked him too and she told me that he was shy and stuff so she talked to him and told him i liked him and he said that he knew that alredy cuz we always stared at each other lol and then he asked me for my number but he didnt call and i talked to him like 3 days later and he said "sry i didn't call, i'v just been really busy" ..and then i saw him like 2 weeks later and i said hi to him wen he came in the door but he looked sooo shook!! like he was scared or sumthing and wen i said hi he quickly looked away and didn't say anything..then before he left he came around the corner and looked at me and then he's like "k, cya.." lol so i decided to break this weirdness and im like "hey wuts up? wut u doing here?" and he told me that he was there to cancel his shift and stuff and then he told me about how he had to see a physio LoL and im soo stupid wen i talk to people i like so im like "o that sucks, even tho i dunno what that is" ..ya he probly thinks im pathetic now haha ...and then he's like "k i shud go.." and im like "u werking saturday?" and he said ya and i said cya saturday then...but he didnt work saturday ...i gess he cancelled his shift again ..anyway ya i am CRAZY about this guy!! i like him sooo much u wudn't understand!! but the problem is i don't understand him...i rarely see him and wen i do if we're quite far from each other he waves to me and if we're close he kinda looks at me then quickly looks away ...i like him A LOT and it's not fair cuz he liked me first ...what do you think this all means?? does he still like me?? why isn't he calling me?? ...o and also i never see him talking to any girls..only his brothers girlfriend occasionally and the girl i mentioned earlier...is this how shy guys are?? what's his problem?? what should i do?? please help me!! thankya!!!! ...o ya also, do guys ever think about the girls they like??? lol cuz i wonder if he ever thinks about me...thanks a bunch!

A shy guy won't call you or approuch you even if he likes you to bitts!

thereforeeee YOU have to be the one who constantly takes the initiative. So ask him out, you take the lead in this relationship. Persistance is the key to succes with guys like this. Even if he says no, just try to be persistent into asking him a couple of times, and just give your number and tell him to call if he changes his mind. And even if he doesn't call you, then a few days later you call him. You see , each time you take the initiative, and unless he says he is really bothered with it, i would just remain to be patient and try to activly catch this fish.