So i spoke to my boyfriend about the whole smoking issue, and said that i was really confused what to do because i would never choose to date a smoker, and he said he wouldn't either!! He said he really doesn't like it, and he wants to stop and be healthy, but he's finding it hard as his room-mate smokes loads too... but he said when i'm with him it will be much easier for him to cut down and stop...

So its all good!

• 4 weeks later...

Update: So its been a couple of weeks now, and he told me he wasn't smoking hardly at all any more, just a few drags of his friends smokes now and then, and he wasn't buying them for himself.....

then i found out that he is smoking about 5 cigarrettes a day now, and buying them.... and now i feel really sad.... partly because he's smoking and partly because he totally lies to me....

Now i don't know what to do... the smoking makes me really upset but now i feel like i can't trust him either...

He said he didn't tell me becuase he was scared i would break up with him.... and because he felt guilty....

I don't know what to do..... and he says he doesn't want to stop either at the moment.....