you can't get any worst then this guys my mom took all my birth info sin number ect and got 4 credit cards in my name while i was away in university racked them up to about 3000 dollars canadian and it was put in collection i gave her a year to pay it off she didn't so i reported her to cops. all my 6 sisters, father, brother ect hate me now. but she has to pay on it or she is going to court. want to hear the sucky thing althought they have found it to be a fraud account i still get the bad credit rating for seven years.. my mother can you believe this

That's pretty low... I don't even know what to say. Why?!?!?! That's about it!

The legal credit system is pretty messed up if what you say about your credit rating is true. That's just aweful, and the fact that anyone is mad at you is even worse. I'ts hard when families get torn apart in legal matters, and I think many of them could deal with not going to court, but I think I would do the same in your case. It's just unbelievable!

Good luck. Hope it all works out with your family, too!

S.A.M.

Yikes. I can believe it actually. We are all just a bunch of people in the world, and some of the difficult ones are mothers too.

It sounds like some kind of dependancy problem. Is it gambling? Alcohol? Drugs? Where did that money go?

Good for you on making her answer for that. Just because she is you mother, it doesn't give her the right to violate you.

Stick to your guns.

If she has some kind of problem, you might want to address that with her. If she shakes off some monkey on her back, you might get a mom back.

A

• 2 months later...

Your Mum??

As sad as it is,as much as its not supposed to be this way the shitty thing about family is that because they are the closest to you you trust them the most,and unfortunately some people will take advantage of trust no matter what the relationship.Ive been ripped off by family myself (nowhere near as bad though) and I find my relationship with them has changed in a most unhealthy way.I talk to them-occasionally.I help them out-if I really have to.But I will never ever trust them again.

Thing is,as unhealthy as it is,this is now how I relate to them.Theyre still family-part of my social microcosm-Id still stick up for them and defend them,but I am aware of who and what they are.

I think Ive just learnt to live with it.