Is there something wrong with me?

Am I the weak link in natural selection?

For 18 years, I've never been in a relationship. I've never kissed a girl. Never had sex. I know I'm not hideous looking or shy. I think the main reason might be my height of 5"2. I hear many girls want the dude to be taller than them. But there's nothing I can do about my height.

Is it just meant to be like this? I feel like I'm given all these opportunities, such as being in a walking class full of girls, getting hired off the street to work for a clothes store full of hot girls, having tons of friends that are girls, study grouping with tons of girls, working in an organization full of girls, rooming with 2 gorgeous girls, all these opportunities and I'm not taking advantage of them.

(I just realized all of that makes me sound gay....maybe fate has it sorted out for me that I should be gay? But I don't want to be gay...I like girls)

When I got back home on spring break from college, I felt pressured. I had co-workers question my status. Do I have a girlfriend? "Only way to get some". I've had former high school friends ask me if I got some at college. I lied. I lied to all of them. I got some, I get it at party crashing. Thats a lie.

I know I'm not hideous looking or shy. I think the main reason might be my height of 5"2. I hear many girls want the dude to be taller than them. But there's nothing I can do about my height.

No problem, nothing wrong with being 5"2". Some of my crushes were shorter than me.

I like guys for who they are, short or tall. There are more than a couple guys I've liked that were short but they were still wonderful to be around.

Stop lying about sex, there is no reason you should feel ashamed that you aren't sleeping around. Its not something a quality woman is going to care about, she'll want you for you. If you like a woman ask her out, if she has an issue with your height or lack experience, then she's not worth your time.

What the eff?? I've never had sex before. Seriously, why would I lie to you people I don't even know. And this isn't the problem. Well it is part of it because I would like to experience sex.

I think I'll ask someone to go see V for Vendetta tonight with me. Go crash a party afterwards. I don't know. My life is spontaneous.

Is V for Vendetta a good movie a girl would enjoy? Can I get some recommendations?

I'm 38 and still a virgin. Hmmm... perhaps that's not something to be proud of, but unfortunately, it's true.

For gods sake, you're 18. Have you met someone you like? If you haven't, then you will and one day, they'll turn out to like you. If you want some, you have to go get it. Don't make the mistakes I have, cos you'll regret it. You have to make your own chances in life, and I'm afraid, being male, a large chunk of the responsibility is on you (not all the time, but mostly that appears to still be true.) If you're too backward, like I've been, and you wait for leap years to come around, then you'll suddenly find that life's past you by and it's too late. Believe me, you don't want that.

hey bud, rest assured that if your still a virgin its nothing to be ashamed though i wouldnt go off yelling it in the streets lol. But that fact you never been in a relationship with girls might just have something to do with the way you communicate with them and how you react to them. Alot thing can go on. If you got guy friends who gots tons on dates, try to learn from them, ask them advice. But be sure that these friends are hanging with the type of girls you want to be with, or you might be attracting the wrong crowd lol. Your young, have fun, learn new things. If you afraid to talk to girls you see regularly practice with ones you just cross upon. I suggest you go to malls on fridays or weekends. Practice on those store employees, make up an excuse to look for women clothings, like gift for friend, sister, cousins, wathever. Talk, you'd be surprise how much of them are actually talkative. be knowledgeable about women interest so you have ammunition on different subject matters.

Again if your just looking to getting rid of that virginity you can always pay for have it taken for lol if you get what i mean... though i dont know about the legal consequences depending on where you live.