Hello, Im 15 and have developed early. I have been masturbating since i was about 12. For some reason I really feel the need for sex. Im getting bored with masturbation. I do not have a girlfriend and i know that i should not just go and sleep with someone for sex. What should I do?

CHILL OUT COWBOY LOL. YOU KNOW THAT MASTURBATION WILL NOT GET YOU KIDS SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. SEX IS MORE THAN JUST SEX. YOU GO OUT ADN HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE... SHE COULD GET PREGNANT AND THEN YOU HAVE TO KNOW HER FOR LIFE. I THINK YOU SHOULD WAIT... I MEAN YOU HAVE WAITED THIS LONG RIGHT. WAIT FOR THE TIME YOU FEEL MATURE ENOUGH TO TAKE ON SUCH A TASK

JESS

Of course you have the need your a guy! A young guy! For us it is genetic to go and sow the seed. But the previous bits of advice are right on the money. Try holding out for a couple of days and it'll feel really good the next time.

At 15 you don't really have many options other than what your doing which is good, but if you do get into a position to have sex with some one, make sure you know what your doing.... ALWAYS use condoms.

One wee bit of truth too, your first time won't be much good tho.... ;-) So make sure its with a girl you trust and know!!

okay, you don't need sex. Dont try to rush yourself to have sex, you are only 15. Just wait until the right girl that you will love comes along so its a special experience for you. (sex is much nicer and pleasureable when its with someone you love). You also dont have to have sex, there is other forms of pleasure with a girl (like oral sex and all the "before" stuff). Sex has possible consequences (emotional,pregnancies, STD's...)...and protection isn't always 100% safe. Just be patient and keep masterbating until then .

• 3 years later...

HEY BUD THEY MAKE ALL KIDS OF SEX TOYS THAT DON'T CALL YOU DADDY. USE THE HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS TO THINK WITH YOU HAVE SO FAR SO DON'T LOOSE CONTROL NOW. LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE SAID JUST WAIT UNTIL THE RIGHT GIRL COMES ALONG. THE FIRST TIME DOES COUNT FOR BOYS TOO. IF YOU SCREW UP AND GET A GIRL PREGNANT YOU WILL HAVE TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND START BEING A GROWN UP, LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR THAT AT YOUR AGE AND IT COMES SOON ENOUGH SO LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD OUT BEFORE YOU TRY TO BECOME AN ADULT ITS MOORE FUN.