ok have a date wit a girl im totally crazy about

aight well im totally crazy about this girl i love her so much i told her that last night when i was talkin to her i told her that no matter what i do i cant get over her and cant move on and that im sorry and then she told me she feels da exact same way she tells all her friends about me and how she loves me....the night b4 we went to a theme park and she said she was tryin to hold my hand and i didnt notice. so im really dumb. this girl is my first love and when im around her i feel so good. now we got a date this saturday and we goin rollerskating wit some friends. i dont wanna mess things up this is my only chance to prove to her how good we would b together. as a matter of fact she asked me if she wanted the thing out saturday to b a date that totallly caught me off guard and i was sooooo happy! she tells me how cute sweet i am to her and i believe her i look in her eyes and i can believe every lil thing she says. now im so focused on this. we always have a good time around each other. and all her friends tell me how sweet i am to her. so im jus gonna b nice and sweet to her on saturday but besides that any advice? i dont know if this would help im 14 and she 16. oooo and something is really scaring me i think her best friend likes me 2. She didnt wanna tell me but she was sayin clues that leads to me so im scared. she said she was gonna tell me before she tells her best friend because she wants to hear my reaction. thats not the only clue she gave me more personal stuff. and well if she likes me then my date wont wanna go out wit me since her best friend likes me and its gonna break her heart. im so worried. i love my date so much and i dont wanna lose her. and if her best friend likes me im afraid its gonna b over....u think it can happen? aight well thanks for hearing me out and please help me out 1

don't be afraid about her friend. she won't lose u just because her friend likes you 2. i'm sure of it. don't worry about the date or you will notice and be unconfortable..just relax and be yourself, try to hold her hand while skateing..good luck! tell me about what happens! (i'm 14 2 )

Relax there man, I know you won't but try!! You have got past the biggest hurdle, you know she likes you too. Its not your only chance to show her how you feel about her as you have got a whole load of dates with her in the future.

Just be yourself, talk about what you would normally talk about and enjoy yourself. You like her, she likes you.... She'll be just as nervous as you are so you are both in the same boat