Good News!

I posted a few weeks ago that my best friend was discouraged because she couldn't find anyone to date -- I'll copy the post below.

Well....on a flight back from Louisville and made goo goo eyes with this flight attendant in the airport. We started talking about it and when we saw him on the plane, I got up and went and started up a conversation. Come to find out, we all live in the same city, he was single and now they've gone on 4 dates and spent about 100 hours on the phone. So far, haven't found anything wrong with him. She's jazzed -- very positive for the first time in a while -- seems to have a bounce in her step now!

SO...see, just when you think nothing's happening -- bam! A good looking guy (was in the Olympics, now less!) shows up and is pretty wonderful! YEA for her!

PREVIOUS POST

My best friend is turning 33. She is absolutely georgous, blonde, smart, is VP of Operations for her company and quite alone. It is such a mystery why she cannot find an amazing guy. She goes out and meets people very easily and I know she's not crazy; actually very well adjusted. She is extremely ethical ---more than me actually -- very confident and just an all around fun girl. SO...what up? Where do you meet an amazing guy that's not nuts, poor, moocher, loser, stuck on himself, abuser, cheater or generally not a good guy? I know everyone seems to be doing the internet dating thing but it just seems a little desperate.

She was in a relationship for two years where she spent being the giver and supported him -- far above and beyond -- for this guy who just took extreme advantage of her. She's such a "good catch" I just hate to see her alone. Although I tell her that she will meet someone when she least expects it, I know her "clock" is ticking.

Now she's talking that she's cursed because every guy she meets is nuts or has such baggage. She deserves so much more. She's been lucky in every other way. Even I'm beginning to think that most of the men out there are crazy. What do you think?

Well....on a flight back from Louisville and made goo goo eyes with this flight attendant in the airport. We started talking about it and when we saw him on the plane, I got up and went and started up a conversation. Come to find out, we all live in the same city, he was single and now they've gone on 4 dates and spent about 100 hours on the phone.

Wow that sounds so much like the movie Elizabethtown!