I don't know about anyone else, but lately it seems that I am just stuck in a total funk. I don't want to go out. I don't want to go to work. I barely want to leave my house, and the weird part is, I really don't know why. It's not for lack of things to do, or places to go. I just don't feel like even moving most days.

I mean, I know I can be lazy but this is different. Sometimes I feel mad, angry, upset, sad, and pissed off all at once, and for most times, I have no good reason for it. I just feel like I have hit a point in my life where I am stuck and I don't know how to break free. And I don't even know what I am trying to free myself from.

Can anyone can relate to this?

I sometimes feel like this, but it's never been so bad to the point where i DON'T go out of the house, or i don't go to work. I contemplate calling off work (i have paid leave) so that motivates me to NOT go to work, lol. But i still go. I just sometimes feel really down and don't know why. I think for me it may be because i'm at a point in my life where i'm content, yet i'm not happy. I'm living paycheck to paycheck, yet i'm living comfortably so. I just get bummed out that things ARE good, but not the way i want them.

I don't know about the not wanting to even move, part, but as for the pissed-for-no-reason stuff...i think everyone gets like that every now and then.

I feel the same way right now. It's because of the circumstances I am in. Nothing goes right for me and everything seems to get twisted around so that I'm the villain. I feel like there is no point in anything. And everytime I try something, it goes wrong. So that kills my motivation.

You've also had a string of bad circumstances Pices. It's understandable that you wouldn't want to do much of anything or that you would have mood swings. Hang in there buddy. Things get better. And if you want to talk, I'm here.