Is it bad to miss kissing her?

Hey all, I figured this would be the best place to post this, but I may be wrong. Anyways, me and my girlfriend live on opposite sides of town so I rarely am able to see her during the week due to both of us playing sports. But the last couple times I've been with her, we've been with other couples and haven't really spent any alone time. Which I'm cool with. But I'm starting to miss kissing her. I just love the feeling of her body against mine while making out. But is this bad? I don't want to start thinking that I only like her because of the physical part of our relationship. But I know that I love her. Anyways, is this bad?

Thanks,

Just_Wing_It9

No, definitely not. It is a natural thing to want to be close to the person you love. To miss kissing her is perfectly natural.

If you go out with other couples again, try pulling her off to the side, or find some way to get her alone for a fe seconds, then kiss her. Do it passionately but quickly. This will let her know that you miss it, and will probably get her thinking about it too.

It is perfectly fine to miss kissing, though sweet of you to be worried. That right there says you aren't just in it for the physical. You should be more worried if you didn't miss it. Kissing is a way of expressing the love you have inside, a physical way to express the emotional aspect. It only gets to be a problem when that is all there is to the relationship, when you find that you aren't connecting on any other level and are only together for the kisses and physical stuff.

Pulling her aside for a quick kiss is good. Also just enjoy the feeling of holding hands or putting your arm around her. It isn't to impolite and feels great.

i agree with the previous people, it's not bad to miss the kiss of the one you love i think it's rather sweet i know it can feel awkward when you are with a group of others to hold hands, kiss ect but yea as they say just pull her away or make an excuse like go somewhere in another direction and just kiss her to show you are missing that kiss and that you love her x