My boyfriend and I have known each other forever and we've had sex a lot, but it all was protected. Now that we were experienced we started to play around, one time he got out of the shower and he used cold water because there was no hot and he came out and we had sex, and it felt so good with a cold penis in me. Now everytime we have sex he dips his penis in a cold bucket of ice water and we have sex, it feels really good for me, and I told him he doesn't need to do it if he doesn't want to ,but he said he just wants to make me happy. Do I have a problem if I like cold penis'? Is it going to cause a health hazard to him if he does this?

LOL You go girl!!! I am surprised that he can even enter after a cold dip in ice!! Usually makes the boys 'shrink' from the cold!

Nothing weird about you at all. The only thing weird is that he can even have sex after doing that! lol

The cold just might keep you from getting pregnant. Shouldn't do any harm to him, but it might not be a bad idea to ask a doctor that.

A

dont worry gurl... a lot of ppl try to find ways to make sex fun. Many ppl find different ways to do tere thing.. your fine... many ppl be doing different things to get ta pleasure tey seeking... he must really have a big one cause usually i believed it shunk...so have fun and i dont think is dangerous... keep doing your thing..