Confused/sad/unhappy

How Should I Approach Nc?

I Have Tried In The Past But It Caused More Problems Than None - Well I Did The No Contact For 2 Weeks, We Made Amends And Things Seem To Be Great. Now It Seems Like He Is Back To His Same Old Rotten Behavior. When I Tried To Swicth Up How Often I Am Around Him, For Instance I'll Say, Oh I Think I Am Going To Sleep At My Place...he Would Say Okay Cool, But Then The Next Day...oh You Changed And Why All Of A Sudden You Want To Sleep Home....then I Find Myself Saying, Ok I'll Be There Tomorrow Night.

The Most Asinine Of All, I Was On My Way Home From His House (30 Minute Drive) And It Took Me Longer Than Usual To Get Home (he Called My House I Wasn't There) So He Called My Cell Sasking Me Why Is It Taking Me So Long And Why It Doesnt Sound Like I Am In My Car And So Forth.

When I Tried To Give Him Space, It Causes Problems But At The Same Time He Is The One Suggesting That I Come Over Or Presume That I Am Coming Over....then Last Week He Said I Was Smothering Him...i'm Like What The ....!

I Think I Am Truly Falling Out Of Love With Him And Everyday I Think About When Is The Right Time To Break It Off With Him....but I Keep Getting Deterred Y A Day Of 'niceness'

There Are Too Many Issues To Mention In One Post, But I Will Gladly Speak On It When Asked By You Guys!

But For Now, How Do I Approach The Nc Or Perhaps Not Call Him As Often?

I Tend To Call Him And Speak To Him Many Times Throughout The Day While I Am At Work...and If He Doesnt Call Me By A Certain Time I Get Frustrated And Jealousy Kicks In...oh Yeah, I Have Some Trust Issues With Him.

Sounds A Bit Confusing But Really And Truly The Relationship Is!

Very Confuse/sad/unhappy

Please Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions

Hello, it does sound like you need a break to understand how this relationship is working and if you are happy.

Maybe you can tell him you need time away from each other, then if you think all those issues going on have a solution you can ask him to work together on them.

But if you think the same thing will happen again (things okay for a while only) it might be time to move forward, same as if your answers to why you are in this relationship are not very strong.