So I met another guy...

venus777

So after some very unsuccessful attempts at finding dates on-line (never found anyone very attractive or exciting enough to meet), I met this guy online who I find to be perfect physically and incredibly fascinating on a personal level, he saw my pics too and so I know he thinks I'm attractive too (he wanted to see them before talking); thing is we talked on the phone and at the end he said for me to call him; I felt awkward cause I think I talked too much on the phone about stuff that was irrelevant cause I was nervous. Sigh, I sent him an email this morning that he should call me if he wants to kick it today or tomorrow, but he hasn't written me back and I fear I may have turned him off with excessive gabbering. Doh.

I guess this isn't a request for advice, but just unloading... Haven't even met in person, but I think I might have turned him off.

Maybe but not necessarily. After all he did ask you to call and if he thought you were interested then he expected to talk to you again. I'm not an expert though, so I'm not necessarily right, but I don't think you necessarily killed it. Just play it by ear and don't give up hope, if you lost him that's alright there will be more, but if you didn't you'll be glad you didn't give up. Good luck!

Venus, just relax and be yourself.... Don't worry about it and let things

go about their course... It is good that you met someone that you are interested in.. Don't let your anxiousness show through to much he may take it as desperation...

You will be fine just relax and be you......

Ok, first of all I like a girl who can keep the conversation going. Rambling isn't bad and if I look back at a day I just spent with a girl where we talked about absolutely nothing for hours and enjoyed it I will laugh my head of and say I really like this girl. It's only bad if you're boring him or irritating him, so my advice is not to practice silence, but to practice understanding his feelings. If the silence is needed then go for it, but you shouldn't feel the need to stop yourself from talking just for the sake of doing that. Plus you can't do that forever and he needs to like you for you. Again, no expert here but like people have said before, just be yourself. Looks like its been working so far! Again, good luck!

yum, we had lunch, and when i say yum, i mean he is yummy. we didn't kiss or anything but yowzas am i attracted to him, and i think he is attracted to me too cause he wanted to see if we could do something later today, so i'm stoked!! it's nice just to be hopeful about someone and be attracted to someone really, it's been soooo long since i really liked someone... he paid for lunch too, the last loser i dated never did (except once some cheapo burritos) but then he didn't want to give a full tip cause he didn't like the service, and i insisted, kind of a turn off when someone wants to jip on the tip...