bra removed

because men rarely think with their right head when hormones take over.
Too goddam right. And i hate that.

Your young. I can see that. Not that me and MG is a perfect example, not that u should follow it. but we would take shirts off, her bra stay on, make out. given time, braless, and more time, well u get hte picture. My point? dont be so egar, if its ment to happen, it will, one day.

yes she could have wanted you to go farther, but she also could have just been uncomfortable. i know there are times when i'm at my bfs house, we're cuddling watching a movie and it is uncomfortable so it needs to come off. it doesn't mean that i want something to happen, but I'm not her so i don't know.

YAAAAAAAAa........to actually answer his question, she probly removed the bra cuz she tthought it would turn u on...................

whats the big deal if he has sex anyways as long as he uses protection.....YOU DO WHATEVER MAKES U HAPPY........i wish i was having sex and gettin oral at 15............i had to wait all the way until i was 16

END OF THREAD

i wish i was having sex and gettin oral at 15............i had to wait all the way until i was 16

Yes, what a difference a year makes. Some people wait until their 20's and up, and are just fine with it. When it happens isn't what matters, its that it is with the right person whom you love.

If just a quater of you younger people 15,16,17,18 year olds knew what its like to have children and how much work it takes to raise one..none of you would have sex until you were 99 yrs old. I could let just one of you watch my newborn for just a week. I'm sure by then..none of you would be in the mood for oral or any other type of sexual activities. Children are great...but not when your still a child yourself. Live life first then worry about sex..don't rush to be an adult...or you may just happen to get someone pregnant and have to actually act like one.

If I never had the opportunity to do any of the other stuff, I wouldn't mind so long as I have kisses and hugs
so true... i dont spend hardly any time with my girlfriend mostly on weekends as she has to be in fairly early at night and we dont get out of high-school til around 4, we dont live that close together eaither so we mainly see each other at weekends and in school, but when i am with her thats all i want to do yeh weve talked about going further and, apart from foreplay, we havent and to be honest im quite proud of that.
does her removal of the bra signal she wants anything or is ready to go to the next step. also, what would be the next step. we both started reaching down each other's pants today

i think weve gone a bit off the subject on why this post was actually made in the first place but erjacobsonster i think you answered the question you asked in ure post you said what would be the next step after reaching up her top to find no bra, and after that would be foreplay which u mentioned you did with her, also, in your post so you answered your own question without realising it need i say any more? thought not =)

You should be proud of yourself Thedeaperateboy. And further off topic, thats a great avatar. Love the Final Fantasy games myself.

But back on topic, yes I think its not much of a mystery. If a girl is removing her bra, that is a good sign that she wants to get... ah... more comfortable with you. It's not to hard to figure out what to do next. Just go with it, as long as you are being safe and can fully handle what you are getting into.

kinda off topic again lol i love FF games no games ive ever played can compare to them =) lol im liking you already Shysoul hehe uve helped alot of people and ive never once seen you ask a question but your allways answering them i think thats brill m8 there should b more ppl lke u...

and back on topic Shysoul is again right =) take it easy dont stress there no rush uve got all your life to do things like that, i can kinda speak first hand as this kind of situation has hapened to me before, but the night was ruined as her mum found the bra in the bathroom O.O hehe anyway when i found out that she had taken her bra off i just gave her a little wink and started moving a bit downstairs, so yeh maybye she is trying to say something or like someone mentioned earlier in this thread (whom i cant be bothered to find name lol) she coulda just got hot or something and had to take her bra off, eaither way your never going to find out unless you ask her =) GL

uhhh... why did u take your bra off??

(Girl pauses and gets annoyed look on her face)

"Why do you think!?!

Seriously, I think a bra being taken off is pretty clear what it means. What you should be wondering instead is how far are you both comfortable with going.

• Like 1