I have just started my 7th form (final year) of highschool this year. Over the summer holidays i feel like i sort of found my self and grew alot as a person. I have alot of male friends and a a few female friends outside of school that i see on weekends and stuff. basically my goal is just to make some girl mates.. but my problem is.. i think my personality somewhat appeals more to guys. I dont want to change who i am.. but i just want to work on what to concentrate on when talking to them, because i feel like whenever i get a chance for a proper conversation i have very little material with which to relate to them. Im fairly confident but i feel like im just talking about the wrong stuff cause no conection ever seems to get made.. so yea any advice would be great..

I'm the opposite! I used to have more guy friends at high school than girls because I was into sports and not make up! But now at uni I have more girls as friends, and only 1 really good guy mate. At uni I think I am his only girl mate, but back home his best friend is a girl and he knows lots of them, so I suppose it just depends on the type of people you mix with. You have to get into situations where you can meet girls. All you can do is talk about your/ their interests, and if you don't connect, well there is nothing you can do!

Hk87

if you don't know what to talk about, you could ask questions and then listen! Listening is a very attractive quality!

notice what's special about them, could be something they are wearing, the hobbies they are keen on.

try to talk to the girls without expectations, just "practice" and if you have no other motive than to be a sincere friend, one or two girls will eventually stand out...and maybe more will develop!

good luck