What to say when someone you're interested in asks you who you're interested in?

Just wondering how should you respond to someone when he asks you who you're interested in....and you're interested in HIM? Without being super direct and say "YOU..." and scare him because you two barely know each other...the trick is to let on that you like him but do it in a playful and teasing/flirty way....but how? what do you say?

help? thanks!

by the way: i responded with im not interested in anyone..because i didn't wanna let on SO soon and also his question came kind of as a surprise (I obviously regret saying that now, wish i could've done it differently)...so does that mean he thinks he doesn't have a chance now?

How long have you two know each other? I don't think it's too sudden, if he asks you out of the blue. You weren't ready yet. When you feel you are, then you should confess you feelings and only then. Has he shown any signs he's interested? Does he get really excited or turn away when he sees you? I'm sure your chances aren't ruined for good.

If he asks you again then you could try this: "well, he is (insert his height here) with (insert his hair color here) hair and (insert his eye color here) eyes. " You can add any other features you can think of. This should clue him into you liking him. If you think that he gets it, and get the feeling that he likes you too, then you could try: "... and I'm looking right at him."

If anyone were to tell me that they liked me, that would be a good way to do it. Good Luck.

If he asks you again then you could try this: "well, he is (insert his height here) with (insert his hair color here) hair and (insert his eye color here) eyes. " You can add any other features you can think of. This should clue him into you liking him. If you think that he gets it, and get the feeling that he likes you too, then you could try: "... and I'm looking right at him."

If anyone were to tell me that they liked me, that would be a good way to do it. Good Luck.

Yeah, what he said. Perfect. If he does like you, which I think he does, I'd love to be a fly on the wall during that conversation. My heart feels funny just thinking about the possibilities for you two. Aaaahh love. Must feel good, I don't know.

If I were in that situation, I would say something like, "I'm in loove with Capitan Jean Luc Picard from Star Trek! He has such a hot bald head!!! " And then I'd giggle and give him a wink.

That's just my personality. I think deflecting that question by being flirty but evasive would be good.

good luck

haha aww man you guys have such good ideas....why couldn't I think of that!? Too bad, I don't think he's gonna ask again *sniff* but those were some really cute comebacks

How long have you two know each other? I don't think it's too sudden, if he asks you out of the blue. You weren't ready yet. When you feel you are, then you should confess you feelings and only then. Has he shown any signs he's interested? Does he get really excited or turn away when he sees you? I'm sure your chances aren't ruined for good.

We have seen each other around school I'd say since October but yesterday was our first real conversation and also the first time we were around each other without anyone around. As for signs he's interested....well I'm assuming if he asked me that question to begin with, that HE's interested? But I could be wrong so correct me if I'm wrong lol. There were definitely signs that he's physically attracted but I'm not so sure that he was actually interested, in a relationship that is. The one thing I do hate about myself is that I don't come off as very good relationship material.

I guess the only thing i can really do now is wait for the next time I see him (usually a group setting)and see if he makes an effort to talk to me. I think we are at the point where we both know we're attracted yet still both unclear as to how the other one feels about ourselves. sigh...why is love so difficult

hahaha I had this before. "So who do YOU fancy", and I just thought shizer the only person I fancy the pants off is you. OBviously I didn't say that. I said I'm not telling, and then he got all pushy, so I thought fine I'll make im some excuse and said "I don't know yet i have to get to know people better I don't fancy people just like that".

But really if I planned I would of said something like:

"wouldn't you like to know"

"That's for me to know, for you to find out"...

"I would tell you...but then I'd have to kill you"