Random questions for guys

These are just random! hopefully i will get some insight on what goes on in those heads...

1. What can a girl do to make you remember her and want to get to know her better? like how can a girl stick in ur head?

2. What qualities in general do you love ( i know its been ask alot, but here we go again)

3. Would there be more of a chance of you having a long term relationship with someone who doesn't do sexual things with u right away or someone who does? I know it depends on how much u like her...

4. If a girl makes you "wait" does that make you want it more ( my friend told me that wanted to see if it was true) or just frustrated?

5. be honest, how many times have you actually told a girl - can be while drunk- that you have liked her just to get some? if you have, what did u say to her the next time you saw her?

6. Is being a virgin a turn on or turn off? or should i say is being inexperienced a turn on or turn off?

any help is greatly appreciated!!

These are just random! hopefully i will get some insight on what goes on in those heads...

which one? Oh, sorry You mean the upper one

Don't know? But I'll try

1. What can a girl do to make you remember her and want to get to know her better? like how can a girl stick in ur head?

Hard to tell. There are many reasons why a girl might be unforgetable. It can be her smell, her eyes, her personality, etc. Usually the most important one, at least for me, will be the personality.

2. What qualities in general do you love ( i know its been ask alot, but here we go again)

I love girls that take care of their own person, and that along with a good personality and human looks can get way farther than an amazing looks with crappy or no personality.

3. Would there be more of a chance of you having a long term relationship with someone who doesn't do sexual things with u right away or someone who does? I know it depends on how much u like her...

It all depends on how things happen. I can be hipocrite and say "I wouldn't think of a girl as LTR material if we had sex on the first date" as that would make me bad LTR material.

4. If a girl makes you "wait" does that make you want it more ( my friend told me that wanted to see if it was true) or just frustrated?

No, it doesn't make me want her more, and most of the time it would only build frustration. But as I previously said, it all depends on how things happen. It is way different if both parties agree to wait than having one party come up with overused excuses if the situation is right.

You know? Not every relationship is the same and follows the same pattern.

5. be honest, how many times have you actually told a girl - can be while drunk- that you have liked her just to get some? if you have, what did u say to her the next time you saw her?

Never, and wouldn't do it. If I just want to have an orgasm, I have two hands and a nice box of tissues, no need to use another human being as a disposable tissue.

6. Is being a virgin a turn on or turn off? or should i say is being inexperienced a turn on or turn off?

Neither. If I were to have sex with you, because I'm in a relationship with you, you would be a turn on, not a little piece of skin on your vagina.

And who cares about experience? If you dont' have, then more reason to practice!!! And if you have, who said you can't improve and try new things?

Answer: Leave a piece of her clothing at his house. I.e., leave that sweater, or sock....and he will be bound to remember you (as long as its not smelly, but then he will really remember you, but maybe not as you want..hehe...)

Answers:

** Similar values

**How much she loves me

**Caring

**Happy (no mood swings or irrational emotions)

**Responsible

**Realistic self appraisal

**Romantic

**Respectful

These are just random! hopefully i will get some insight on what goes on in those heads... seriously want to know whats going on in my head? AAAHHHH!!!!!!

I am joking. I will answer your questions as best as I can.

I have to have a conection with the girl and feel at ease to the point where I am very confrontable talking to the girl and have no problems talking about anything (for the most part). But it can not be forced, it has to come naturally.

Semi out going (to much of it is a turn off, since I am exactly not that out going). down to earth, laid back, open minded (this is high on my list), confindent (not to much tho).

I would say that I would have a long term relationship with a girl that did not do sexual things to me early on than a girl that did them right off the bat. Sex or any sexual related things are not everything, if there is nothing else the relationship will not last long in my view. The only way to find out is to see if there is anything there besides the interest of sex or sexual things from either party before any sexual thing happens.

It depends on how the girl does it. If she pushes me off for no good reason (I do understand the basics of the female body) I would get frustrated. If she teases me to long then I would say "bye bye" and walk out of the relationship. Its a balance game really.

I never been drunk before, tispy tho, but I never have told a girl that I like her to get some, that is disrepect full, unless the girl wants a one night stand which I don't do (I know I am not normal).

Neither for me. If the girl is a virgin, shes a virgin.

A hard question - a connection would be remembered, as jurupa said.

Hmm. Being able to look after herself, caring, happy, etc.

Somebody who doesn't.

A bit of both really.

Never.

Being inexperienced doesn't bother me. Being a virgin is a turn on for me, though. Or perhaps it'd be more correct to say not being a virgin is a bit of a turn off.

My biggest problem is being able to tell when a girl likes me or not. I am quite good looking and confident but its still really tough to know when its right to start flirting properly and ask someone out. I am british so that might explain it!

Making someone wait is good, if they lose interest then you know they are not genuine but dont let them wait too long unless your waiting for mr. perfect!