humm i dont know what i did wrong, theres this girl that i was almost 100% positive liked me at work, she flirted with me almost every way possible (and were not talking about little things eaither she couldn't keep her hands off of me), she even told other employes to go away because she wanted to spend some private time with me, she also would defend me whenever someone said something about me. Recently i have also been talking to her online a lot, the other day we were talking to 3AM and she didnt want me to go to sleep. Today i sent her an email asking her for her phone number and she didnt even respond to it and i know she read it...what gives?

honestly i dont know yet, i really dont see how she could have said some of things she said not not expect me to try and move forward. Infact i didnt even ask her for her SN she forced it on me. She also told me i was sexy, one time another person she was talking too was telling her how they were starting to go out with another employee and then she says well ill go with (insert my name here).

• 4 weeks later...

well i just wanted to post an update on my situation to see what everyone thinks. I was never able to determine if she got that message or not, she isnt making an effort to avoid me at all and she still has a boundary of about 0 with me concerning her personal space. Eye contact has also gone though the roof, she just cant stop looking. Theres lots of other details too but overall her attitude towards me has remained the same which was supprising to me.

Ok heres some other things that i just dont understand, it appears that everyone that knows her at work has her number except me and i have known her longer than any of them, she also doesn't have nearly the kind of physical contact with them as she did with me. Also i'm sure everyone knows the site myspace, she will leave comments for me that are very long but for everyone else but me she will leave messages saying "love you" and such. Can anyone tell me why she would do this, it just doesnt make sense to me.

I honestly do not know what to do, i hate not knowing anything and being confused but what i hate even more is not having the opportunity to ask her in private not when everyone is talking to her, i think she realized this one time because she told everyone to go away and that she wanted to spend some private time with me, but it didnt happen.

When she's with other people and you want to talk to her alone just go upto her and say can I talk to you for a moment and turn around and wait at a safe distance for her OR if she doesn't move away from them say in private please.

It's possible she didn't get your message. I've sent my Fiancee a few messages she's never received. So please give her the benefit of the doubt.

Her saying 'love you' when she finishes messages to people doesn't actually mean she loves them. I say that at the bottom of my messages to friends and when I'm chatting online. They know that I do love them but not as a lover.

It sounds to me like she's very interested in you. However, if you don't start reciprocating soon she may loose interest.

I hope everything turns out right for you.

Good luck