2 girls...

TheWriter1

so im dating two girls at once right now, its going well enough and i like them both alot, one however is extremely physical and wants to do all of these ultra fun things....but the other one is sweet and nice and a relationship kind of girl who will be going to college right up the road from me, she makes more sense logically.

Should i stop seeing the really physical girl? im starting to think getting physical while dating 2 people is a bad thing

no they don't know about each other...yet...they actually have a huge opportunity to link whats going on (f-ing myspace...god) and thats why im forced to make a decision

damn, if they did know about eachother then that would be sweet, but I concur, make your best effort to ditch the sex one quick as ya can. Real relationships will be much more fullfilling. {Besides real relationships and sex arn't always mutually exclusive}

maybe they'll find out and both dump you... then you won't have to worry about it.

hater

this is a real problem facing many many men, theres a guy on this forum page dating 3 girls, hes in the same situation i am

and if they both find out and dump me then whatever, thats what kicks * * * about going to school and playing football out of state...24,000 people you've never met