How to Heat it up

Okay so Vday is coming up real soon. I want to really surprise my guy with a night he wont forget. I just dont know what to do. Im a real kinda shy person. we have had sex before but nothing wild and hot.. I need help on like what i should do for that night. I want him to wake up the next morning and say wow! I need some ideas on how to make him real turned on when he walks threw the door..lol please help. Thanks

A nice bubble bath for two with the lights out and candles all around. Bubbles can give a little sense of privacy to help the shyness.

When he walks through the door? Have a trail of something like flowers or candy lead him to your room, where you will be dressed in something nice that he will like (whatever you are comfortable with, he'll probably enjoy anything you put on). Kiss him and have a nice romantic dinner set up. Or if you can't cook, order pizza and eat it by candlight. What matters most is the setting and mood. Soft music in the background. Smiles and flirting. And when you are feeling comfortable, excuse yourself to prepare the bath.

He'll love it. Satisfaction guaranteed. Just take it slow and don't do anything you feel to uncomforable doing. Chances are you'll both get so into it, that you will both be going wow by the next morning.

You know, one of the most amazing things that a gf ever did for me so simple, yet I have never forgoten it. We were to go out to a movie, I rang the door bell, and she answered wearing nothing but a simple silk slip.

Needless to say we did not make the movie that night. It was not a special occasion, and I think that made it all the more powerful. I was so sure she wanted me at that moment. Made me very hot at the time!

Cover him in dog meat and release the hounds...

He won't forget that

Jokes aside, try telling him he's not allowed to touch you until you say.. give plenty of oral action.. and I know it sounds a bit gross.. but try giving oral to his "chocolate starfish".. that is often a turn on.

Face sitting, doggy style and legs behind head infront of him so he sees everything are all great ones... but not always compatible with shyness.

Try a glass (half pint lol) of vodka before you do it, to loosen up the old bravery zones.

Sorry for the crude nature of the post btw

Okay so Vday is coming up real soon. I want to really surprise my guy with a night he wont forget. I just dont know what to do. Im a real kinda shy person. we have had sex before but nothing wild and hot.. I need help on like what i should do for that night. I want him to wake up the next morning and say wow! I need some ideas on how to make him real turned on when he walks threw the door..lol please help. Thanks

Plan the day with activities you both enjoy doing together.

Followed by dinner at your favorite restaurant Or cook your favorite dish together.

An after dinner stroll holding hands.

Taking a relaxing bath together and follow it up with a massage.

Leading up to a night of Passionate lovemaking.