Dirty Talk

Mork

Lately I have been asking my wife to to become more vocal during our sex sessions. I really get off on her ordering me to do her harder and cussing also. Is this normal? I never really thought about it until 6 months or so ago and just the thought of having her say these things during sex is a real turn on. How many other men like their women to do this?

Thanks

Do you talk dirty to her also? Sometimes it's easier to talk dirty when you can both kind of play off eachother's words.

With my most recent ex, for instance, I would start making little noises, his would get louder, I'd start talking, he'd start talking louder, etc. Probably the best sex I ever had.

I hate when my boyfriend asks that of me, but I know it is just because it "gets him off". I "get off" on more subtle gestures like touching and kissing and softness...but men like their dirty talk. If she loves you, she should be a little willing to make you happy, but be aware that she may not want to do it or even know how to do it. I know that during sex, I am very quiet and my partner always takes it as I must not be enjoying myself, but that is not it. I've started behaving better though, doing things like moaning and telling him I like it, etc. But, everyone is different.

Everyone loves the tender, gentle, soft sex that lets you know your partner loves you. When you know someone loves you, though, being reminded that they also WANT you is great! That's what talking dirty does. Some women correlate it with emotionless nasty sex but I correlate it with my partner reminding me that they want me as much as they love me. Everyone's different, like ShySoul said, so make sure she's comfortable with it. It takes two to tango.

I dunno, my b/f asked me once to be more vocal and say things like how much I like it and go faster softer w/e because I didn't really talk or make much sound. Even though I love him I felt so embarrassed to be saying those things. Finally we got to a good point and we talk back and forth to each other how much we love each other, and...other things. Personally he had said he would love me to talk dirty to him, but what gets me off is seeing his face when he's about to cum and especially when he moans because of it. But he doesn't do it often and if he does, it just makes me feel like he's faking because he knows I like it. Atleast we were able to come to one conclusion. I LOVE it when he bites my neck. It gets me really excited, not hard or anything, just playful and he enjoys doing it, prolly because he knows how much it turns me on, but atleast this way neither one of us has to do anything we don't really want to do or feel uncomfortable with.

• 10 months later...