should i do him? what do u think?Ok here is how it is. theres this guy that is so incredible, his name is Kelly, he is my neighbors friend, so i see him quite often, he is 5 years older than me, but i mean if you think about it, its not to much older, But anyways he is an angel, 6'3, muscular, mocha eyes blondish-red hair, and oh my dear god just looking at him gives me butterflies, i've known him for about 3 months and we have kissed and messed around a few times, and i think i remember every single place we have kissed before. and everynight i pray that he feels the same way about me, beofre kelly i was with a guy names adam, he treated me like dirt, and kelly made me reolize it, one night i was crying because i had just relized that some one who i thought loved me, was taking advantage of me. Kelly saw my best friend joran and i sitting ther and he ran up to me and gave me a big hug and said " stop crying, you are way to beautiful to cry" and knowing he cared made me cry even harded. He suports every decision i make, you know he is my # 1 cheerleader in life, he told my friend he cares about me, and thinks i am "CUTE" i have no idea what that means, does it me he only likes me for my looks or what, i dont know maybe i am just paranoid. no one really supports my decision to be with him, but if someone reads this and thinks that maybe this could work out PLEASE write me bake and tell me what you think i should do!

Yay~ a shorter post... sry bout that, it's just i've been replyin 2 REALLY LONG ones b4.

If u've kissed and messed around, he definitely likes u, but u can't like someone just for their looks, there's gotta be somethin u like about THEM as well. One of the only ways is 2 find out, sure could like u so much for urself 2 but it's really hard for us guys 2 express things we like about the real u coz it's just easier to identify what we can see...

Somehow develop ur friendship into a relationship since u both like each other, maybe drop hints or something, and if he really liked u just for ur looks, it won't work it and u like him right now anytway so it's kinda a win win situation.

Happy Heb