i have to leave, i hate my life

My name is Sara. I am 37 years old female married for 7 years, with 2 children. My husband and i have grown apart and realize that we married for the wrong reasons. He would like to continue married, but i am starting to detest (hate) him. I met a man online over 2 year ago. We have been having an affair since then (I wasn't going to have an affair if my husband was giving me love and attention). My husband has a female friend that he sends SMS and emails to, but he denies that there is anything else involved and it is purely Platonically, although at one stage their text got a little bit racy.

Also my husband does have a history of making female friends, although i have never been sure of where they have led, or if he has been unfaithful to me, but i suspect he has.

I am from America and my husband is Bahraini. I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS MARRIAGE, not so i can marry the other man, but because i realize i can be happier without him. He keeps me well, but is constantly fighting with me and insulting me. Sometimes I think I will go out of my mind.

What suggestions would you offer to find a smooth solution to this?

I thank you for reading my problem.

You should talk to him about all of the problems that you are both having. You do not seem to want to stay with this man. I am a person who believes in for better or worse. The two of you can solve your problems by having affairs. You are desrespecting yourself by commiting adultery.

I would go to your pastor or go to counseling for help. I hope that you try to works things out. Talk to your husband you can not get love fromsomeone if you do not tell them how you feel or show love in return.

What exactly do you want to hear? Do you want us to give you permission or support on a divorce? Or do you want us to solve your marital problems? These are both things that only you and your husband can do.

Either way you are going to have to do some soul searching and figure out what you are doing and where you are going. Having an affair is really bad thing for so many reasons. What will you kids think once they find out? Your family? It doesn't matter if your husband isn't loving. If you cheat, then you become the bad guy in most people's eyes.

You need to seek help from either a counsellor or a divorce attorney. What you are doing is wrong, where you are is wrong. "Always change a losing game" Stop living in this world. You are hurting many including yourself. There is no "smooth" solution for this. People are going to get hurt, people are going to hate and sadness will ensue. You are part of the problem as much as he is. Now you both have to deal with the result.

Remember marraige is FOREVER. Although you both may not be happy, what exactly is the problems because all relationships have their ups and downs. I think you owe it to your children and your husband who you did once love and want to spend the rest of your life with, to have some marragie counselling. The last option if all else fails should be to spilt up. Im not saying this is the right view but you have 2 children to consider here its not just you and your husband.