Help, wot's wrong w/ me

Hi i'm 16 and a have a phobia. I'm scared of the dark and ghosts. i know its childish to be scared of these things. But i never leave my light off. Strange things can happen.

Ok i been experiencing strange things when I go to sleep. Is it a sleeping disorder or am i being possessed? Sometimes in the middle of the night i feel a chill and my body becomes paralyzed. I try to move my hands n feet buh they only budge a lil. Once i tried to scream out but I coodn't. It's frightening b/c i stay paralyzed for a couple of seconds until it goes away. But last night, I got so creeped out. This time i felt a chill on my neck and i began to physically shake. Then I either heard a sound or voice but it went "ba..ba.."

This is so creepy and i would apreciate if somone can help me.

I had a very similar thing when I was around your age, but thankfully seem to have grown out of it - hopefully u will too. Sleep paralysis is very frightening but bear in mind it isn't harmful. I used to go to sleep with the tv on all the time, sometimes I still get paranoid when I wake up in the middle of the night so I can sympathise with how u are feeling.