i need some advice

HI Bad Girl !

Welcome to the forum. I undersand that you are a little unsure about your b/f's requests. I would say this:

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with shaving - it's really a question of whether you are comfortable with it or not! It's something that you have to decide for yourself. If you are uncomfortable about it, then it is your right to stick to your guns and say no!

As for the way to do it, hopefully one of the girls here can get you to private message them and help you if thats where you wanna go !!

Best of luck and relax

~ Charmed ~

hey, i guess you could say girl to the rescue right??? well i do trim down there and i'm not afraid to say it. shaving is a testy thing in a girls case but i am not to sure about a guys becuase when we end up shaving, you have a chance of getting raiser burn or even rashes and its not very comfortable. *i've lived with it* it sucks. unless you do it very often and get used to it i would not shave. trimming is just fine as long as your fine with it. i just started a sex life of my own and i started to trim and it seams more comforable for me becuase the guy knows that everyone has hair down there but they dont want it to be like a big bush! hope u know were i'm coming from. you dont want to open someones pants and then *POOF* (GET OUT THE CUTTERS) lol, put its perfectly natural whatever you want to do. just make sure *be da woman* there is a word out there that is very powerful ~NO~

GOOD LUCK

~foreverurz23~