I want see if any experience man can help me out wit thiz little problem i am having. THere thiz girl that i like very much but she confuse me with her signals. This started back in Jan. when me and her started to work together, but i kinda knew her. But turns out she juz got out of a major relationship, which meant a lot to her. but i got to know her more then i began to be more interested in her. Her and i began to take our lunches together and give each other phone calls. Which let me to believe that she probably wanted me or something. Then she kinda of got angry because i told my friend that we were talking and her ex found out and i guess complain to her. So we stop talking and a week later she called and apologized for blowing up on me, but i was never mad at her. Thiz let me to believe she cared. then i kinda didn't call her for her b-day and we again stopped talking. Then after like 4 months she began to call me again and we began to talk. But she stop calling and began to send messages. I told straigth up how i feel that i really like her and that i wanted to be with her but she told me that she didn't like me like that way .

now u know why i am confused..SO if you can help me pliz do

because i can't stop thinking bout her

It sounds like you do have a bit of good chemestry, but she's still getting over the other relationship. You wouldn't want to be a rebound fling, either, trust me. It's probably best to let her take her time to sort her life out. Try to get close, but don't interfere right now. Just keep it friends, and if she wants to give it a try later, you'll have a good spot in her heart...

That's about it, just don't rush her, she's bound to shut you out that way.

S.A.M.

Yea, I would give her space. Two things could be going on in her head. First, she could just be afraid of having her heart broken after that other relationship. Second, she could just be so hung up on it, she doesn't want the emotional impact of starting a new one right now.

The fact that it's off and on means she's probably going through some phases, and isn't sure what she wants yet.

Be her friend. She might end up seeing what you are trying to do to help her, and falling for that.

Just give it patience. I would have told you to ask her, but you have already, so you don't want to become annoying. Just stay in her life, and try to take her out as a friend.

Good Luck!

S.A.M.

HEY SORRY TO KEEP ON BOTHERING, NOW I GOING TO BECOME ANNOYING WITH YOU BUT, IT'Z THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND HER NOW , BECAUSE WE DON'T COMMUNICATE BY PHONE AND I DON'T SEE HER ANYMORE. I HAVEN'T SEEN HER LIKE 4 MONTHS AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY.

AND PHONE CALLS, SHE WON'T CALL ME AND I WON'T CALL HER BECAUSE EVERYTIME I TRY SHE IZ ALWAYZ BUSY DOING SOMETHING ELSE EVERYTIME EITHER SHE IZ TIRED OR SHE OUT WIT HER GIRLS. I ASK HER IF SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TALK TO ME ANYMORE OR IF I WAS BOTHERING HER BUT SHE ALWAYZ REPLIES THE SAME WAY THAT IZ BECAUSE SHE IS BUSY AND THAT SHE IZ NOT TRYING TO AVOID ME BUT I FEEL THAT WAY.

BACK WHEN SHE USE TO CALL ME A COUPLE MONTHS AGO, HER SCHEDULE WAS THE SAME AS IT IS NOW SKOOL AND WORK AND IT WAS THE SAME WITH ME BUT SHE ALWAYS FOUND A WAY TO CALL ME EVEN IF I HAD TO WAKE EARLY I WAS ON THE PHONE WIT HER TIL LIKE 2:00 AM BUT I WAS HAPPY EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO WAKE UP AT 7 TO GO TO WORK.The only way we talk is by sending each other e mails that kinda gives me a hint that she is not interested. NOW I THINK SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN ME, EVEN THOUGH SHE SAYS THAT I AM INTERESTING AND THAT SHE LIKES MY PERSONALITY, BUT I DON'T FEEL THAT..AND THE HARD THING IZ THAT I CAN'T GET OVER HER AND MOVE ON CUZ I THINK OF HER CONSTANTLY.

THANX 4 all u r help really helpz

If she's not talking to you, all you can do is either move on or wait around. There's just no other real options. You've gotta decide.

Just know; it you move on, try to get over her, and things will work out for the best sometime in the future, but if you wait around, nothing is guaranteed, as you have seen. It's hard to give up hope, though, and I know you're just trying to get by... day by day... but realize that nothing may ever come of it. At this point, prepare for the worst as to not be devastated later.

S.A.M.

PS, try not to use all CAPS, it makes it harder to follow

It's hard to move on when she sends me e-mails, which is the only means to communicate with her. That's why I told her that if she didn't want to talk to me just to let me know and I would move on. Thiz way i feel she is probably just using me or she is talking to another guy. But it's hard because as soon I feel i can't take this anymore and try to forget about her, she sends me a e mail and talks to me like nothing is happening.

So what would you do in this situation. Because i care about her, but she does not really seem interested in me anymore like she use to be.

Thanx again

Yea, I guess I'd tell her to stop with the emails, you just can't take it. It seems to be the only thing holding you in this situation, and it's looking like a dead end right now, at least from my point of view... I'm glad you can sort of see that too, through all the emotions you're feeling.

S.A.M.

(Much easier to read. Sorry to be rude, but the CAPS just bug me. Thanx! )

Thanx for all your advice thiz really does help me and let me see others point of view in thiz situation. Oh don't worry bout it i know it's hard to read it in CAPS itz just i was in a rush.

So i should just stop talking to her. It's because she says that we should just be friends because a relationship like that might affect, with us being friends but i was willing to take that risk with her. So that's why i kept on talking to her. Holding on the hope that me and her might be something someday. Man u r really good at this.