meeting girls

I am really shy as well but think of what you or her interest are. For me I play guitar and she is learning so I am going to ask her if she wants me to teach her. You could ask her to a movie, but maybe something like want to go downtown to stores or just find out what her interests are and then decide from there.

You wana know where to meet women?

EVERYWHERE... anywhere you can think of.

Ill give you some bad examples of where to start conversation with women

- When a women is at a night club, she is expecting to get hit on, so she will put up her defences. In a place like this, all the guys she sees will want to hit on her tonight, and you are going to have a hard time getting anywhere. (A great way i found, is to make friends with some girls, get to know them, then invite them to night clubs) You will be amazed at how much they will lower their defences around you.

- Try to think of places "normal places" such as check-out lines, stores. Places like this, women arnt expecting to get hit on by some randy guys.

I've used link removed with great success. However, it isn't free - it's around 30 bucks a month.

Free dating sites usually aren't the best option because you get a lot more people that aren't that serious about dating (since they aren't losing anything). When people pay to be on a date site, they tend to be more motivated to find a lasting/meaningful relationship.

Why don't you save up 30 bucks and become a member to see how you like it? If you write up an honest profile and put some good pictures of yourself up there, I'll be you'll get some dates before a month is over.

Good luck.

I did link removed, and a few other sites. Online dating is a way to get more exposure, I would say.

But other places to meet women--depending on your age/interest:

1. dance classes (mostly women go)

2. book stores

3. the gym

4. the mall

5. church

6. comedy clubs, lounges

7. ice skating rinks

Why not join a drama group? It will build your confidence, most people are shy when they join a drama group so its really expected by existing members. If there are no women involved (which I very much doubt) then become friends with any guys there. Lots of guys have female friends and you could get to know some that way too.