22 and Never been kissed

viola13

Awesome,

I need some help too !

So I am seventeen and have been in 'relationships', whatever

I was really awkward when I started 'dating' at fifteen and never kissed my first, as in tongue. That didn't last very long. Next, girlfriend of four months, we kissed once and she was * * * * ing horrible, which is probably not fair to say hahah. Tried to avoid it from then on.

So things went on this way, and I have never been able to let myself kiss anyone with tongue, I just can't, I can neck and I've even given a blowjob but I just can't kiss

I'm thinking I'm going to have to tell my date this, get lessons?

H e l p

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 25, pretty desirable, and can't kiss. I've been on so many dates where guys have tried to kiss me, but I always get nervous and turn away. After about 2 months of this, the guys usually give up on me. I wish one of them would just grab me and forcefully plant one on me because I've done some pretty coordinated moves to escape them, no matter how hard they try. I think I'm absolutely incapable. And my past two "attempts" were w/ guys that were so incredibly attractive in every way possible. What the hell's wrong w/ me?

I'm 25, pretty desirable, and can't kiss. I've been on so many dates where guys have tried to kiss me, but I always get nervous and turn away. After about 2 months of this, the guys usually give up on me. I wish one of them would just grab me and forcefully plant one on me because I've done some pretty coordinated moves to escape them, no matter how hard they try. I think I'm absolutely incapable. And my past two "attempts" were w/ guys that were so incredibly attractive in every way possible. What the hell's wrong w/ me?

If you feel like you are attracted to that guy... then why don`t you just close your eyes.. take a long breath... and just loosen yourself.... be calm... loosen your lips... you `ll really feel great after kissing....

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't think there is anything special in never having kissed somebody. I mean.. it is just a kiss right? In some countries if you are close, you greet with a kiss (and I don't mean on the cheeks). If you blow it out of size in your mind it is only going to make it harder. Let go and enjoy it.

• 1 year later...

Wow, I'm quite of late in this forum, but I don't know why, I google it " I've never kiss someone before" and this shows up... And Wow!!! I'm still surprised and hopeful with all this coments.

I thought that I was kind of freak, 'cause I'm 18 and I've never, ever, ever, kiss anyone, not even close, and less have a boyfriend. I've been reading all the coments and I think some are right, is not when you do it, is more like with who you are doing it.

I feel, hopeful, with those guys who think that wasn't a big deal, instead they thought it was kind of cute. Viola, and all those people that coment THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Because you give, to a small latin girl, a lot of cheers, hope, and calm. Now I feel more confident with myself in this case of -not kissing-. Thank you so so much!!!

P.S. I'm sorry for my grammar but I'm still learning english... A huge hug to all!!! xo

Archived