2Qs: Over-sensitive clits & BJs

robowar

Hey guys, update on the "oversensitive clits" part of this (the BJ stuff got taken care of a while ago). I've tried licking, sucking, using a relaxed flat tongue, and not going directly after the clit (because my girl is quite sensitive). I've made sure she's well-lubricated also, so that's not the problem. But somehow I cannot get my girl off... she's really hard to please lol. Normally she masturbates with a layer of clothing on while humping the sheets. The only time she's gotten off with her hand was when she rubbed up and down between her inner and outer lips.

Any help?

• 4 weeks later...

She seems a little like my g/f, except my g/f isn't so sensitive. Your girl might need to find out on her own how to get herself off in various other ways. Then it is a just a matter of you replicating it.

This may seem odd, but my girl will definitley grind against my chin at will. She managed to rub my chin fairly raw one time before I changed techniques.

Keep your face and her vaginal area well shaved. That sometimes helps make it slicker. Maybe try using more pressure and using that pressure faster but in not so sensitive areas? My girl loves to grind her pelvic bone on me pretty much anywhere. Maybe that is the area you can focus on.

In any event, if you do something that closely minics how she gets off you can probably get her off.

My gf has told me that she's really sensitive down there, so will the extra lubrication be enough to fix this? It's seem like she enjoys broader stimulation, like thrusting against my leg as opposed to finger stimulation, but I sort of feel weird having to use my leg to bring her off instead of my hand.

Actually, I have a similar thing - I prefer a more broad type of pressure sometimes (with a hand though, not a leg...). Maybe if you keep your four fingers together to apply pressure to the outside of her labia/vulva, it'd be a way to use your hand and still give her the type of stimulation she prefers? And when you do go for the clitoris, follow the advice of everybody else - lots of lubricant and very gentle pressure. And you can always ask your girlfriend for directions while you're down there.

Oh! As for oral, just lick slower (but vary your pace from time to time), and more with a flattened tongue than with the tip, and try licking more than just the clitoris.