Ggggrrr... Ex emails me...

I didn't call/email/txt her yesterday. She emails me today.

Hey,

I have to admit it was slightly disappointed you did not even text msg me with a Happy Birthday yesterday.

I guess this also goes along with the fact that you wouldn't even wish me a Merry Christmas.

It doesn't make sense to me is all.

J

How should I respond?

I didn't call/email/txt her yesterday. She emails me today.

Hey,

I have to admit it was slightly disappointed you did not even text msg me with a Happy Birthday yesterday.

I guess this also goes along with the fact that you wouldn’t even wish me a Merry Christmas.

It doesn’t make sense to me is all.

J

How should I respond?

How about you don't? She is trying to get a response out of you, and is reacting because she thinks she is not the centre of your life anymore.

What is there to make sense of...you are broken up, right? I assume on her decision?

If you must answer....(I don't recommend you do)

J,

We are broken up, and I am moving on. As part of moving on, I do not want to be in contact, and that goes for holidays too.

Take care,

thlst3

Yeah, she cheated and dump me. This happen 1.5 yrs ago. She wanted to be friends. I said no and did NC for almost a month now.

In that case....don't even respond. If she can't figure out "why" it makes sense, then she is not really thinking much of your feelings.

Thanks guys.

I still have some stuff that she claim she wants. (ceramic bowls, printer, etc)

I think she'll keep emailing me and bugging me to get them as a excuse to meet up.

She's done this before... if we don't talk or see each other for more then 2-3 days... she'll email or find a way to talk.

Your answer to all of this is no answer. Send her stuff to her. The reason why she is not aggressive on getting her stuff back is so she can always have a reason to contact you. The nerve of her...she cheats on you and expects you to be coridal. People never cease to amaze me.

P.S. Send her stuff or have a friend bring it to her, it's that simple.

My ex does the same thing to me. contacts me to get stuff back. stuff that is not even important. you can buy new...

Send her the things or just drop them off on her door step and walk away without ringing the door bell.. Also I would not respond to the text. Shes just upset now that you are not making her top of your list anymore..