hi, my gf and i are going to a dance in a week and she says she is going shopping 4 something to wear to it. i'm assuming that since she is going shopping, she is gonna be either getting a sexy dress or a very pretty one. i don't know what kind of thing i should wear. i want to look nice, but not gay/nerdy. remember, this is a high school dance.

i got another question. when my gf and i are sitting on a couch or what ever and watching a movie, we sit there and cuddle and touch each other. what places are good for me to touch her to turn her on. i know that she likes to put her hand on my chest and that turns me on but i just don't think that i do anything that turns her on.

thanks,

You should wear some black slacks a long sleeve white button up shirt and a tie that will match her dress...as for turning her on every girl is different and likes to be touched in different places and different ways...if you guys are open and honest with each other which you should be ask her.

You should wear some black slacks a long sleeve white button up shirt and a tie that will match her dress...as for turning her on every girl is different and likes to be touched in different places and different ways...if you guys are open and honest with each other which you should be ask her.

I agree completely. Especially about being open with one another. You just need to communicate with her.

Where to touch her? Everywhere. Start away from her more intimate places and work towards them. Kiss, her, hug her, as you kiss and hug, let your hands work down, get to and squeeze her rear, take your time getting anywhere. Work back up, then toward the bottom of her armpits, heading for the sides of her breasts, stroke gently here, continue towards her breasts, so long as she seems comfortable, go slow. Etc., etc. etc.

Where to touch her? Everywhere. Start away from her more intimate places and work towards them. Kiss, her, hug her, as you kiss and hug, let your hands work down, get to and squeeze her rear, take your time getting anywhere. Work back up, then toward the bottom of her armpits, heading for the sides of her breasts, stroke gently here, continue towards her breasts, so long as she seems comfortable, go slow. Etc., etc. etc.

Won't work.

Seduce her mind first.

The fact that they are cuddling and she is already comfortable with him touching her breasts suggests to me that she is OK with him and doesn't need "seducing" (for tlack of a better word I think it just needs to be taken slowly and just try little things and see how she responds. Touch her leg, her face gently, hold her hand in her lap...just start out small and work your way up. That way you'll be able to establish just how far is OK for now.

ok, what i want to know, is what has worked 4 other people. guys, what have u found that turns on ur girl. what do ur guys do that turns u on, girls?

I personally enjoy it when my bf nibbles on my ear or sucks on my neck. Every girl is different so you just need to talk to her. Trial and error always works too but if you don't want to go too far just talk to her.

ok, what i want to know, is what has worked 4 other people. guys, what have u found that turns on ur girl. what do ur guys do that turns u on, girls?

my gf loves to be kissed on her neck,Best way to turn her on.Try making her sit on ur lap,Then gently kiss her on her face,neck etc,It worked for my girl.

If she is already comfartable with being naughty with u,Then try different things.Just concentrate on da way she racts to every thing u try.

can any one tell me what this means?

" i really need to talk to u. i hate myself for this, but i'm paranoid that u r going to leave me and use me like everyone else has. i want desperately to believe ur different, and part of me does, but part of me is so used to the fact that in the past, when i gave my heart to anyone, they would take one look at it and throw it back in my face, i just can't convince myself. i don't know what to do and it's tearing me apart that i can't trust u when i want to so much. "

thanks, my gf sent this to me yesterday

can any one tell me what this means?

" i really need to talk to u. i hate myself for this, but i'm paranoid that u r going to leave me and use me like everyone else has. i want desperately to believe ur different, and part of me does, but part of me is so used to the fact that in the past, when i gave my heart to anyone, they would take one look at it and throw it back in my face, i just can't convince myself. i don't know what to do and it's tearing me apart that i can't trust u when i want to so much. "

thanks, my gf sent this to me yesterday

All this means is that she in insecure. She is finding it hard to trust because of the fact that she has been hurt in the past. What you need to do is give her time. Be there for her when she needs you. At first, this may be frustrating but it takes time for someone in her situation to be able to trust someone. Arrange a time to talk to her. Pour your heart out when you do talk to her. Tell her exactly what it is that you feel for her. Remind her that you love her and that you would never do anything to hurt her. Hold her. She needs security and you can be that for her if you're there for her.