what would you do?

HI , my name is Mark , im 18 years old

Im very happy right now yet confused , 4 days ago a girl that I really liked told me that she really liked me and she was always thinking of me and hoping that I would feel the same way. I told her I did .

There were a few problems that we had and we decided that we should not get together officially but keep it between us , im always seeing her and if not talking to her . I like her but I dont want to get into something and then want out and hurt her , she is more special than that .

She makes me feel good and I think of her when im not with her , and she has the same thing happen..

Mark,

You aren't very clear on what the problems is, and from what you've typed, it seems things are just fine... It was a mutual agreement to stay friends, but not to see other people, am I right? Doesn't seem like anything is wrong here. Try restating the situation and see if you get better feedback. Good luck!

It's good to see you are being careful. You have to be if you are unsure about how you feel.

If you are caught in some kind of passion thing and just start dating casually, she may very well take it as a long term relationship. Then if you start to lose interest, you're stuck; You have to break up with her, and she will probably hate you for it.

You gotta have a pretty good idea that you and her are on the same level. If you like her but just want something casual, make sure she wants the same thing before you get into it. Remember, if you "like her a lot" and she "loves you", you might have problems.

If you think that she is truly that special, than you should have no problem at all with breaking up. Also, since you both like each other and feel good even when you aren't around, you probably have a very deep connection to one another. You aren't some random 13 year-old who is convinced you are in love with some random girl you have seen twice. What you have is far stronger and deeper than an infatuation or a crush. Good Luck!