i just want some outside insight from you guys. lately, i feel as though my life is so confusing. i have been dating a man for the last 3 months. my gut feels like i should end it. he is in his thirties lives with his parents even though he has a really good job (redflag?). i just feel like i will never ever find a good relationship. i go from boyfriend to boyfriend getting bored with each one. i feel like i will die single and alone. i also am getting jealous of friends who are getting married and having children. anyone have any insight to make me feel better. i am pretty much positive about most things in my life, just with men i feel as though i am out of luck in that department. i need a pity party... jk

YM,

Where are you meeting all of these stellar candidates? Try changing your hunting habits and maybe you will find what you are looking for. If the gas prices on your block are too high, drive a little farther. You may also be attracted to a certain type that in all reality is boring from day one but the shininess of the new relationship hides the dull interior. Find someone that you would never consider dating and give them a chance, what could it hurt...you have nothing to lose.

End it with your current BF, at least he will have his mommies shoulder to cry on. Life is too short to spend it with someone you have no future with.

If you are bored now, when is it going to get better?

I've heard a saying that a ture or a good friend is someone you can see right through, and you still enjoy the show. I think that goes doubly for a mate.

I think you should find new and different kinds of men to hunt and maybe learn some new hunting techniques so you can bring home the big game.

YM,

End it with your current BF, at least he will have his mommies shoulder to cry on. Life is too short to spend it with someone you have no future with.

Well there are over 30 million poor people out there, so I guess there are going to be lots of single men and women in their old age.