Isnt he interested?

gal1989

Men/lads does this "shes a really nice girl but im not lookin for a relationship" mean he is probably not interested? Because this lad i like has said this about me to one of my friends, i dont speak to him all the time, just at work (coz i only do one day a week) so i dont know him really well. But his friend has said to me that "he flirts with me" and he does a little bit i think. Does it probably mean he is NOT interested?

I think if he is interested in YOU, he will not say he's not looking for a relationship. But it could also be just playing cool. I say this because I like a guy at work, and whenever someone suggests something about me and him I say things exactly like that, like "I don't want a relationship with a coworker" etc.

That's because I don't want all my colleagues to think I really want something with him, and I surely don't want them to spread the message and him to find out that way.

So it could be that as well, who knows.

Ilse.

That's a good way to turn down somebody without actually telling them to their face that you're not interested.( guaranteed the message will get back to them) I don't think it's very smart if you DO like the person...

I'd say look elsewhere. If this guy wanted something his message would be different...he would flirt and he would keep the door open.

ive been in this situation for nearly 9 months now because my feelings for a girl has grown stronger and stronger. Last summer i told a girl i liked her, she responded with the same - "i dont want a relationship". Over these months, we've spent time together as friends but i have always hoped it would develop into something more because there have been times when we have kissed or cuddled (in a club & drunk). For every time I thought she liked me back, I was always held at arms length. Until i realised i was being played a fool. It sounds early days with you but please don't fall into this trap. If you like him TELL him NOW, if he tells you what he told your friend then accept it and move on, theres plenty more fish in the sea people tell me. I want someone who wants me as much as i want them and that should go for you too! Just ask him and stop wondering! Hope everything works out for you.

Well as a bloke I would say you have a 75/25 chance. I say this as this is what I said about my ex before I went out with her. People said do you like her like that and I told them "shes a really good girl, but I wouldnt want to go out with her" (or something along those lines). Then 3 weeks later we were going out lol.

But it is alot more likely that he is NOT interested. Its most often used as a tactful and kind way of letting someone down gently. My advice would be to try andmove on. And I found if he does have any feelings for you and then shows/tells them to you, it is easy enough to getthem all flooding back so basicaly forget him and it will turn out good whatever way lol (don't mean youwill get together, butyou know, you will be happy).

Good Luck

if he says the same to you, then he is not interested. Do not trust in second hand information in dating business, no matter how good friend gives it.

I couldn't agree more. Find out from the lad yourself!

If he's the shy type, there's every chance that he'll say one thing to your friend, but feel completely different inside.